Toshiba Responds To Woolworths UK Blu Exclusivity on Software

Not very big. I actually thought we had Woolworths here, but maybe its a different one. This is probably about as exciting that FYE is not selling HDDVD software anymore in stores or whatever.

Like I said, its small. But enough small ones begin to add up.

Not very big. I actually thought we had Woolworths here, but maybe its a different one. This is probably about as exciting that FYE is not selling HDDVD software anymore in stores or whatever.

We did at one time.. then they went belly up and closed all the american stores.

Thanks

You have to remember I live in a small area, hell are FYE closed up shop here a few years ago. To get any CD's I need to order them or purchase Walmarts Censored crap.

But yes I can agree that little ones can add up.

In the USA not a big deal but in the UK -- that is another matter. Expect to see more stores like Circuit City clear out HD-DVD players. Maybe the retailers will finally decide this one.

According the maxpower(BR Financial insider from the UK)

Originally Posted by Maxpower1987
I wouldn't say biggest, that would be HMV, followed by Tesco. Woolies are not as high in the pecking order as most people here think, not that it matters because HMV will be picking a side sooner rather than later...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts