truTV HD now here!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Visitor

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 28, 2006
The Big Apple
Even if the show isn't shot in HD, it sure as hell looks a lot better on an HD channel than on a SD channel... at least to me.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
digiblur said:
Yes indeed.. same here. My viewing of only HD channels is now complete. All other SDs are missing from my favorite list.

I think I have about 9 more then I'm done as well.

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Enjoy your one new HD channel per year.

1. Thanks, I will.
2. What's it like living under a bridge?
3. What's it like not having YES, MSG, SNY, etc?
4. What do you care?
5. Do you own a basset hound?

TDK1044

SatelliteGuys Guru
Jun 23, 2008
Why do people who have service through one provider, feel the need to post on a Forum dedicated to another provider? When I was with DISH, I never went to a D* Forum. Why would I? I've now been with D* for 4 years, and I have no plans to visit a DISH Forum. I think the 'my Dad's better than your Dad' posters are a bit sad really.

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
I will occasionally tweak the Dish guys in the War Zone, but not in the Dish forums. I don't get the mentality either.

scoop8

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 31, 2009
Dallas TX
Why do people who have service through one provider, feel the need to post on a Forum dedicated to another provider? When I was with DISH, I never went to a D* Forum. Why would I? I've now been with D* for 4 years, and I have no plans to visit a DISH Forum. I think the 'my Dad's better than your Dad' posters are a bit sad really.

w7273l.jpg
Best post that I've seen here about this subject.
rh7bci.jpg

I've never posted at Dish forums here, or at DBSTalk. Conversely, I see the usual naysayers here and at the other forum who seem to think they are prooving something by posting sarcastic remarks about "Watch out, the D* apologists will appear", etc, in the D* forum.

Some of those guys are Dish subs, their words. Must be a compulsion to post here. Interesting how those same guys disappear in threads where satisfied D* customers post about their positive experiences with D*'s service and programming.

Mike4HDTV

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 14, 2005
Danbury, CT
I am getting the 721 message on both of my receivers for TruTV HD. I have the Entertainment package and I know it's in that package.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Kb Cool

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 31, 2005
Mesa, AZ
I am getting the 721 message on both of my receivers for TruTV HD. I have the Entertainment package and I know it's in that package.

Anybody else experiencing this?

I had it too. You need to refresh your receivers by logging into Directv.com/refresh.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
digiblur said:
Jeezz.. what do you watch?

Actually I myself would be good with 3 more HD channels H2,I.D. and Nat Geo Wild the rest of the family wants the others that I usually never watch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Fox News App Live Tv

Maximum distance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)