TUFF TV

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
Apparently Tuff TV and its parent company ceased operations without a public announcement. It certainly seems like Boba is on the right track but why it happened so abruptly is anyone's guess.

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
I believe it's been gone quite awhile,and you didn't notice,so you pretty much answered your own question ;)

August 26 according to news reports. But I would guess that viership was pretty low.

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
This is news to me, even though not surprising.

I used to watch it when it was FTA via satellite, not the best programming IMO, but it was free.

Last time I watched it via IPTV, in July I guess, but didn't find any programs that attracted me.

And I agree,sounds like Luken (parent company) couldn't keep it afloat with low viewership and even less announcers

R.I.P. TUFF TV

Reactions: Clarbear

Trip

RabbitEars Webmaster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Jun 21, 2008
Alexandria, VA, US
This is news to me, even though not surprising.

I used to watch it when it was FTA via satellite, not the best programming IMO, but it was free.

Last time I watched it via IPTV, in July I guess, but didn't find any programs that attracted me.

And I agree,sounds like Luken (parent company) couldn't keep it afloat with low viewership and even less announcers

R.I.P. TUFF TV

Luken hadn't been involved recently. It was a joint venture with SealsCo which took full control several years ago.

It's why Luken now has "Action Channel" to replace it.

- Trip

Reactions: N5XZS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts