Twice E* has changed my package without approval

bowens

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 30, 2005
Florida
Tuesday when I got home I had no HD channels. I called E* and found out that my HD package had been removed. I did not do this. They had no explanation as to how it happened. This is the second time in the last three months that my package has been changed without my approval. It seems like they do it periodically so they can add it back and charge a little bit extra with partial charges. She assured me it would be no more but when they do the partial credit and partial charge it always ends up being a little more. Last time this happened a emailed ceo and got the HD pack free for 6 months.

Has anybody else had this problem?

Yes, this has happened to me. I had a tech come out and repoint my dish because of signal quality issues...2 days later I find out all of my programming was cancelled!! I called and they could not give me any reason why it happened. The programming was restored quickly, but I missed several planned recordings because of the cancelled programming.

This messed my recordings up too. I have all of mine set up as Dish Pass and I had to go through to each one of them and change something small to make them all search for programming again. Luckily my wife caught it in time to record Warehouse 13 manually Tuesday night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts