Under the Dome

From what I read about the show , SPOILER ALERT:

the Dome does come down at the end of this season.
Now I have read that it might be renewed for season 4 ,but only if the story takes a completely different direction. I for one, hope that this season will be the last.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK GOD! I can't wait for it to be over this year. It is really gone so far off track from the first two seasons that I don't think it can recover.
Can't wait, UTD will be renewed, the dome will collapse at the end of this season into the new season and the people of Chester Mills zombies will take over the world.

Curious, the guy that showed up this week from the Company that started all this and the girl were talking that they WANTED to sounded desperatley get INTO the dome, sounded like it was for safety ... wonder whats going on, outside.

Then again, we thought we were going outside at the end of last year when Melanie was directing them into the fog.

This show continues to amaze.

A couple random thoughts and observations.

Loved seeing Julia pouncing on Eva, trying to squeeze the baby out like you'd squeeze a packet of Fancy Ketchup to put on your Big Mac. That was a truly special moment for all involved and is probably the highlight of the series thus far.

It was really weird to hear Big Jim offering his psycho kid some 'pop'. The show is set in a New England state, they have no idea what pop is.

After Christine suffocated human Eva, as she was pulling the pillow away you could clearly see the imprint of Eva's makeup mashed into it.

As usual, TV.com review is spot on: http://www.tv.com/shows/under-the-d...-battlefield-review-144069429233/?fullstory=1

Only two more episode left!

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I get the feeling CBS really did not plan on continuing it after this season.

According to Tv predictions website I just read , the finale will have a battle between two groups of residents and only one group will survive and also the mysterious dome will finally be explained and will come down of course.

The show could of been so much better if they just focused on what was in the book.

Not surprised about this, but I am surprised that they announced the cancellation this early. I thought it would have been announced within a week of the finale. One of the local TV stations in the area where it was filmed was reporting on their website a few weeks ago that props from the show were up for sale and they were getting ready to clear out.

I wonder if in five, ten years time, the younger actors on the show will look back at this with regret. Dean Norris, Mike Vogel, and the CSIs all have established careers and could find a new show/movie with little problem. Colin Ford and Mackenzie Lintz do not. And while the overall acting in the series was poor, those two were by far the worst. There were times I almost felt embarrassed for Colin Ford. I was getting ready to bail on this show anyway at the end of the season. While I enjoy laughing at it and and mocking it, I just don't understand the show anymore. There is very little from season three I comprehend. I'm curious if things from the past will be wrapped up. What's the deal with the butterflies, why were pink stars falling, what's the deal with the mini dome and egg and the hands, and how were they 'chosen'. I feel very little of this will be answered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)