Universal EVP Ken Graffeo says HD DVD is here to stay

The wording he used suggests he is not a impartial journalist on this subject. Better for ya?

I don't think it was a stab in the back so much as just a Shock. WB did announce (basically) that they were going to watch 4th quarter sales then make determination. They got some concessions from the BDA and jumped ship.

At least they had the decency to keep the current line coming out until march (I am pointing at you NewLine)

The wording he used suggests he is not a impartial journalist on this subject. Better for ya?
I have never heard you say "The wording he used suggests he is not a impartial journalist on this subject" for pro BD articles. Hmmm

:sleeo

Funny, Ive never heard you say anything positive on any thread.
You've also never heard me post any BS. Can you say that? All I ask is that you win the war with GRACE or lose the war with GRACE. I think you'd have to admit since WB you've been unbearable. Bad enough as it is that you post BD half truths(panasonic BD30), now every post of yours has a built in backdoor, nauseating. Sorry if you don't like someone to correct your half truths and if you consider that negitive get use to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)