Uplink needs a good kick again

I don't see any activity at the other site either. Are you sure anything has actually changed since the end of April?

I don't see any activity at the other site either. Are you sure anything has actually changed since the end of April?
there was no uplink report on wedensday i checked james long website there was nothing going on so who knows.

i have a feeling we would could see a uplink report after 230 cst since team summit everyone should be back so i am hoping for something postive.

Changes were made today nothing earth shattering that I saw, but we need a new HAL 9016 uplink machine.

"I'm sorry Scott I can't do that..."

Reactions: sethwell
The rumored channel movements and freeview movements but that's likely it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
scott you were right about that there was some freeview movements and channel movements there was also some video ondemand links added for wgn america popouts removed on hbo channels .espn alteratives are gone bluehighwaystv channel changed to lafftv.

scott you were right about that there was some freeview movements and channel movements there was also some video ondemand links added for wgn america popouts removed on hbo channels .espn alteratives are gone bluehighwaystv channel changed to lafftv.
Don't call me Scott, my gut isn't at that level yet.

Reactions: DWS44 and bluegras

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)