Vacation Mode

tallguy

Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
Can I put Voom on vacation mode where I do not have to pay anything (other than the $9.50 rental)?

Also, do you know if I can get locals in such a mode?

Thanks.

tallguy said:
Can I put Voom on vacation mode where I do not have to pay anything (other than the $9.50 rental)?

Also, do you know if I can get locals in such a mode?

Thanks.

Best advice is to give them a call and find out what they say. I heard one person was able to do it but I do not know the details.

On second thought, do give VOOM a call.
If they allow it, there's a very good chance the billing would be changed and your stb would still be fully activated w/o any lapse in service. I don't think those two groups work very well together. You just might end up with a really good monthly rate from here on out.

from my experience, there's a better chance they'll deactivate the box and still charge you LOL.

that is an interesting issue i am thinking of getting a used voom box people say is a no no the real problem lies in can you REACTIVATE your unit once its deactivated and do they charge anything can you change name/addresses/phone#'s/visa cards without voom saying no (for those who are buying used voom boxes).

I tried it about a month ago and was told they are working on it but their system is not yet capable of handling it.

Voom planning HDTV only channels package?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts