VE R15 scheduled to ship on 11/8/05

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Has there been any info yet as to whether or not D* will honor our lifetime Tivo accounts?

Robert thanks for posting this link, I'm interested in the R15 but if I lose Tivo lifetime I am hanging on to the Tivo as long as possible.

If you have already preordered when the unit was first announced do you need to do so again. I placed a preorder a few months ago before VE took the option off of the page. I still want one but do not want 2. YET
yes.gif

freakedout said:
If you have already preordered when the unit was first announced do you need to do so again. I placed a preorder a few months ago before VE took the option off of the page. I still want one but do not want 2. YET
yes.gif

Yes, please place your order again. We will not double ship anyone.

-Robert

DTV TiVo Dealer said:
Every order will ship the same day as we are getting 300 R15s and have taken only 163 orders so far.

Please place your order again.

-Robert
I did and that is the number is gave me

no you dont have to be connected. It comes over the satellite. I didn't have my d10 connected and it worked just fine. Now if you want pay per views you need a phone line.

robert, how do I place my order? If you want to talk via pm I can pm you.

thanks robert. When it ships will we be emailed with tracking information or can we check the order status page after the 8th?

I'll email everyones tracking #, but can't get them send before 24 hours after they all ship. I will however post when we begin shipping and all orders should ship the same day. As it stands we are expecting to ship on Tuesday, November 8, 2005.

-Robert

I have a couple of ?'s
Who makes the unit, LG or other ?
Is this it mpeg2 & mpeg4 capable ?

Robert, I looked but didn't see it mentioned, is there any commitment with D* if I order one of these and if yes what is it? Thanks

I am not speaking for Robert, but I believe the standard DirecTV commitments apply (1 year for non advanced receiver and 2 years for an advanced receiver such as a DVR or HD unit)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I am not speaking for Robert, but I believe the standard DirecTV commitments apply (1 year for non advanced receiver and 2 years for an advanced receiver such as a DVR or HD unit)

Ditto on not speaking for Robert --
but you're correct, Scott.

H

gunn55 said:
I have a couple of ?'s
Who makes the unit, LG or other ?
Is this it mpeg2 & mpeg4 capable ?

Humax manufactures the R15.

It's SD only, so no point in offering MPEG4.
It has MPEG2 decoders only.

H+

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)