VE R15 scheduled to ship on 11/8/05

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CWS_kahuna

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
California
Has there been any info yet as to whether or not D* will honor our lifetime Tivo accounts?

Robert thanks for posting this link, I'm interested in the R15 but if I lose Tivo lifetime I am hanging on to the Tivo as long as possible.

freakedout

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 28, 2004
If you have already preordered when the unit was first announced do you need to do so again. I placed a preorder a few months ago before VE took the option off of the page. I still want one but do not want 2. YET
yes.gif

DTV TiVo Dealer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 26, 2003
Scarsdale, NY
freakedout said:
If you have already preordered when the unit was first announced do you need to do so again. I placed a preorder a few months ago before VE took the option off of the page. I still want one but do not want 2. YET
yes.gif

Yes, please place your order again. We will not double ship anyone.

-Robert

lee78221

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 6, 2005
DTV TiVo Dealer said:
Every order will ship the same day as we are getting 300 R15s and have taken only 163 orders so far.

Please place your order again.

-Robert
I did and that is the number is gave me

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 15, 2004
no you dont have to be connected. It comes over the satellite. I didn't have my d10 connected and it worked just fine. Now if you want pay per views you need a phone line.

robert, how do I place my order? If you want to talk via pm I can pm you.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 15, 2004
thanks robert. When it ships will we be emailed with tracking information or can we check the order status page after the 8th?

DTV TiVo Dealer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 26, 2003
Scarsdale, NY
I'll email everyones tracking #, but can't get them send before 24 hours after they all ship. I will however post when we begin shipping and all orders should ship the same day. As it stands we are expecting to ship on Tuesday, November 8, 2005.

-Robert

gunn55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 24, 2004
I have a couple of ?'s
Who makes the unit, LG or other ?
Is this it mpeg2 & mpeg4 capable ?

rad

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Dripping Springs, TX
Robert, I looked but didn't see it mentioned, is there any commitment with D* if I order one of these and if yes what is it? Thanks

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am not speaking for Robert, but I believe the standard DirecTV commitments apply (1 year for non advanced receiver and 2 years for an advanced receiver such as a DVR or HD unit)

Hogarth

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 15, 2004
Somewhere, OK
Scott Greczkowski said:
I am not speaking for Robert, but I believe the standard DirecTV commitments apply (1 year for non advanced receiver and 2 years for an advanced receiver such as a DVR or HD unit)

Ditto on not speaking for Robert --
but you're correct, Scott.

H

Hogarth

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 15, 2004
Somewhere, OK
gunn55 said:
I have a couple of ?'s
Who makes the unit, LG or other ?
Is this it mpeg2 & mpeg4 capable ?

Humax manufactures the R15.

It's SD only, so no point in offering MPEG4.
It has MPEG2 decoders only.

H+

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts