VE R15 scheduled to ship on 11/8/05

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got an email with tracking number saying two "basic receivers" shipped to me today. Problem is I requested an R15 and NO basic receivers. So far I haven't received a reply to my PM or email asking what is going on. Hopefully just a typo and my R15 is on the way? (Keeps fingers crossed).

I ordered an R15 on Monday. They (Value Electronics) called me last night (Tuesday) about my credit card (they had the wrong #) and the lady told me that they wouldn't ship out Wednesday because they hadn't received their shipment yet. She said hopefully they would ship Thursday.
I just hope to get it before the Seahawks game on Sunday.

why didn't he tell us this? I asked last week if it was delayed he said no, I asked monday if it was delayed and he said no, now he hasn't been in here since yesterday. I hope it wasn't delayed.

I'd rather be getting nothing than two receivers I don't want. My original order clearly says R15 w/ dish, but my "order has shipped" email says Dish and 2 "Basic Receivers". I'm trying to decide if I should refuse the shippment if I'm here when it shows up. It is a little troubling that he isn't answering PMs or emails. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Deja Vu all over again. This is exactly what happened with the HR10-250 rollout. Robert said he would be getting the boxes on such and such date, shipping them out the same day or the next. When that didn't happen things got real quiet for a few days, no info coming. I don't know if Robert is over commiting himself or if D* isn't telling him accurate.

well at least we're not out any money. We can take our money and go elsewhere if robert skipped town on us. Judging by his past he probably didnt. But it would be nice to get a message or thread explaining what happened and what is going to take place.

Sorry guys, this has been a very crazy week. Some orders shipped yesterday all of the rest are shipping today. Tracking #s tomorrow.

We still have about 120 available to sell and expect our next allocation on Friday.

I don't think you will see any R15s in general distribution for two more weeks.

-Robert

how can we tell when ours shipped to know when to expect them? I mean if mine shipped yesterday I SHOULD receive it tomorrow, if it shipped today then friday (i live 8 hours from albany,ny).

which is it robert ?

as posted by robert in sat guys TODAY

"Sorry guys, this has been a very crazy week. Some orders shipped yesterday all of the rest are shipping today. Tracking #s tomorrow.

We still have about 120 available to sell and expect our next allocation on Friday.

I don't think you will see any R15s in general distribution for two more weeks.

-Robert"

as posted by robert on avs forums TODAY

"Earl's was delivered at 10:00 AM today. I do not know how many other orders may have shipped yesterday, if any. I had a friend pull one R15 from the truck as they were unloading and drive it to the nearest Fed Ex depot so Earl would have his R15 today.

All R15 orders will ship today.

-Robert"

which is it? was any shipped yesterday ? and whose was?

Sorry, I do not have a list of which orders may have shipped yesterday as they came in very late in the afternoon.

These orders are shipped from several remote warehouses and I do not have direct control of the information.

All orders will ship today. Earl has his R15 already.

-Robert

so how am i going to know when to expect mine and how mine was shippped (fedex,dhl,ups)?

something does not add up

you made it seem as if the units were delivered directly to your store, and if they are dropped shipped to you by perfect 10 to your leased warehouse space, then how could a special order for earl be hand sent to fed ex ?

This is a very demanding bunch. Its only Wednesday and I feel like I'm in the Chicken Little movie. The sky is not falling. Give Robert a chance. If you've read all the great posts about his service, why are some of you freaking out?

Knowing Robert as I do I feel all is well. :)

Robert runs quite an operation. I know he has a bunch of people working on this.

The sky is not falling. :D

I've been lurking here for a few months now and finally registered to post. I called up VE last night and a very nice gentleman (didn't get his name, could have been Robert) picked up. I explained to him that I'm moving to a new place on Friday, and DirecTV is doing my install that afternoon. I asked if I ordered from him if he could get an R15 out to me in time before the installer came.

He said not a problem... just order through the website and put down my installation date in the comments area of the order form, and he'll get one shipped out of a warehouse nearby to me. And so I did just that. Today I called them up and they immediately knew who I was, and they said it will be shipped out to me today, and I would receive it tomorrow, one day ahead of my installation. Not only that, in my order I asked them to ship the item to a different address depending on its arrival date... ship to my old address if it's going to get here on Thursday, and ship to my new address if it's going to get here on Friday. So far the ordering process has been very impressive.

I'll let you guys know what happens tomorrow.

I still would like to know if mine was shipped yet or not. He did promise us tracking numbers TODAY. I know robert is a nice guy I just would like to know how it was shipped and when to expect it, especially since i won't be here from 8-3 tomorrow and don't want my parents refusing the package because they don't know what it is.

I was able to convince my distributor to manually enter the UPS tracking #'s tonight. We are shipping from two warehouses, CA and IN. My NY shipment is due in tomorrow or Friday.

Once you get the tracking # it will not track till after 11:00 PM EST.

-Robert

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts