VICE TV Thoughts? ( H2 replacement)

I live for myself, I don't live for others, or what some dub 'the common good'. I buy what I want, I eat what I want, I drive what I want I own the firearms that I want. Nobody, and I mean absolutely nobody will tell me otherwise.

And this is why Trump is in the lead for the GOP nomination and deliberately causing violence to happen at his rallies...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remember, I am a VICELAND fan, but the right thing was face palmed. Ill placed political comparison sneakily added in. Just like the Fox News threads, we gotta watch it or take it to the pit. Take politics and opinions on political situations to the pit, and talk tv here.

Remember, I am a VICELAND fan, but the right thing was face palmed. Ill placed political comparison sneakily added in. Just like the Fox News threads, we gotta watch it or take it to the pit. Take politics and opinions on political situations to the pit, and talk tv here.
True but i think both should have been for different reasons. The post you refer to for political. Post #178 is just outright nonsense and deserves thumbs down (if we had one available) by everyone. How can so many people get so angry about this new channel and chime in against anyone who happens to be ok with the channel but not comment about the ridiculous statements made by this other member. Oh well....im thinking this forum has gone on long enough and keeps getting sidetracked.

Oh it wasn't sneaky, I'm deliberately trying to get this thread closed :D

Reactions: fishman316
He doesn't accept facts. Also I wish my post had started an anarchy so this thread could be closed.

I accept facts, but you, like the programmers of Vice just haven't presented any.

I've asked that this thread be closed before, as it's nothing more than attacks with very little discussion of real facts as your so enlightened factless responses have shown.

Now excuse me, but I've got guns to clean and some meat to put on the smoker while I watch them thar foreigners kick the little round ball around the big grass field, before the rednecks start burning up ethanol driving around in circles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

True but i think both should have been for different reasons. The post you refer to for political. Post #178 is just outright nonsense and deserves thumbs down (if we had one available) by everyone. How can so many people get so angry about this new channel and chime in against anyone who happens to be ok with the channel but not comment about the ridiculous statements made by this other member. Oh well....im thinking this forum has gone on long enough and keeps getting sidetracked.

Just for the record, I would be more than honored to have someone like you 'thumbs down' me.

Why is it nonsense? Because I refuse to live my life like the extreme and vocal minority want me to do?

Just for the record, I would be more than honored to have someone like you 'thumbs down' me.

Why is it nonsense? Because I refuse to live my life like the extreme and vocal minority want me to do?
You do realize you are part of the extreme minority. There is the extreme left and the extreme right. The majority of people are in the middle somewhere. The meat segment as an example, if the current mass production of meat has possible ramifications for the animals, environment, and people consuming the meat, why not explore alternatives. No one said to become a vegan tomorrow.
You dont have to live to the standards of the extreme left or the right. The entire world doesnt revolve around you. If everyone wasnt so worried about the "gay people" or somebody having an abortion or somebody following some other stupid religion then their own, etc stuff that really matters could by get accomplished in this country. Jobs, infrastructure, etc.

I just bought 10 chicks today for homegrown meat and eggs, plus wonderful fertilizers for my garden. Have no problem buying eggs in the store or chicken from factories whatsoever. Likely more expensive to do it this way, but now my gf has some natural "antidepressant". And lots of goodness for my compost. Urban farming is fun. Maybe miniature goats next.

I just bought 10 chicks today for homegrown meat and eggs, plus wonderful fertilizers for my garden. Have no problem buying eggs in the store or chicken from factories whatsoever. Likely more expensive to do it this way, but now my gf has some natural "antidepressant". And lots of goodness for my compost. Urban farming is fun. Maybe miniature goats next.
Are you going to pick them chickens up and ring their neck and then chop their head off and let them run around like a "chicken with their head cut off" :) I've never did nor seen it, but I used to hear my grandmother talk about doing it back in the day. Then I think you boil the feathers off. Would be interesting, and at least you'd know what you were eating. Make sure there aren't any PETA folks in your neighborhood when you get ready.

When I was a boy, we had Vern's Poultry around the corner from us in Reseda, CA. It was a small chicken ranch. I used to go there and watch the slaughtering, the boiling, the pin pulling and the selling. For a boy that spent the early part of his life in the Bronx it was an amazing thing.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)