VIP211k update?

zippyfrog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Chicago, IL
Was there a VIP211k update? I noticed that when I pause live TV, it used to be that I could pause for up to an hour, and the bar would fill from right to left. Today, I noticed that I can only pause for 15 minutes, and the bar fills from left to right. Curious if I changed a setting or if this is an update of some sort.

Was there a VIP211k update?
What version do you have now? As far as I know, Dish doesn't update these very often anymore. HipKat used to post a chart of all of the latest software versions. The most recent chart I found was posted January 2021, showing the latest version (at that time) was L864, from 6/4/2019.

I noticed that when I pause live TV, it used to be that I could pause for up to an hour, and the bar would fill from right to left. Today, I noticed that I can only pause for 15 minutes, and the bar fills from left to right. Curious if I changed a setting or if this is an update of some sort.
This still works fine for me on my Wally. Maybe Dish is trying to get you to upgrade. :devilish :deal

Was there a VIP211k update? I noticed that when I pause live TV, it used to be that I could pause for up to an hour, and the bar would fill from right to left. Today, I noticed that I can only pause for 15 minutes, and the bar fills from left to right. Curious if I changed a setting or if this is an update of some sort.
I just paused my VIP 211k and it made it past the 15 min mark for me.

Reactions: pattykay
What version do you have now? As far as I know, Dish doesn't update these very often anymore. HipKat used to post a chart of all of the latest software versions. The most recent chart I found was posted January 2021, showing the latest version (at that time) was L864, from 6/4/2019.

This still works fine for me on my Wally. Maybe Dish is trying to get you to upgrade. :devilish :deal
I am at software versions L867. Maybe Dish does want me to update! But they will need to pry it from me because it is rock solid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts