VIP722 Duo help

brequi

Aug 18, 2009
Reedsburg, WI
I have the VIP722 Duo.
It looks like the coax out on the back labeled “home distribution” will feed out to every room where I want a TV. I will have my main TV in the living room and I will also have a TV in the kitchen, bedroom and guest bedroom. I will use the RCA output labeled “TV1” for my main room and I will feed the other rooms from the coax out. Am I correct that whoever has the 2nd remote will control the TV channels fed from coax out in the kitchen and bedrooms, but it will not change my main output in the living room because it is fed from the output 1 RCAs? I’m trying to figure out how 1 coax out will work when the duo has 2 outputs.

I have the VIP722 Duo.
It looks like the coax out on the back labeled “home distribution” will feed out to every room where I want a TV. I will have my main TV in the living room and I will also have a TV in the kitchen, bedroom and guest bedroom. I will use the RCA output labeled “TV1” for my main room and I will feed the other rooms from the coax out. Am I correct that whoever has the 2nd remote will control the TV channels fed from coax out in the kitchen and bedrooms, but it will not change my main output in the living room because it is fed from the output 1 RCAs? I’m trying to figure out how 1 coax out will work when the duo has 2 outputs.
The TV2 remote is UHF and will not affect TV1. Is your main TV and HDTV? If so, make sure you are connecting from the 722 with HDMI or component, NOT RCA composite (red, white, yellow).

VIP722 and audio controller

Thanks. I also plan to run the TV 2 output RCAs to a whole house audio controller. If I am in my room watching the coax output programming (using my UHF remote #2) on my TV will the speakers off my audio controller (fed from TV 2 RCAs) be in sync with what I switch on the UHF remote #2?

Thanks. I also plan to run the TV 2 output RCAs to a whole house audio controller. If I am in my room watching the coax output programming (using my UHF remote #2) on my TV will the speakers off my audio controller (fed from TV 2 RCAs) be in sync with what I switch on the UHF remote #2?
Yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts