VIP722 SW Release L685

So the thread is now 24 pages long. I have a question and I am not sure if it has been answered. Now that I have L676 on both my 722's, when I go to get remote access I have my local channels listed as both HD and SD. On 674 only my HD were listed. In my options on my receiver I believe I have set it so I only see the HD channels. Is this a bug or is there a way to change it in DRA?

Missed that you said remote access. Do you mena through a Sling adapter? It workds differently than using the dvr directly. In my case I get a 2nd set of locals ota. They show up in my DOL/DRA. I can't watch them directly, but I can program to record on the dvr. Perhaps that's what you are seeing.

Missed that you said remote access. Do you mena through a Sling adapter? It workds differently than using the dvr directly. In my case I get a 2nd set of locals ota. They show up in my DOL/DRA. I can't watch them directly, but I can program to record on the dvr. Perhaps that's what you are seeing.

No I am talking about my LiL stations. Until the software update what I saw on dish remote access was the same as what I saw in my DVR guide. I had blocked the SD locals. Now they are appearing on DRA.

Mitch

Thinking about getting Dish TV

1000.4 west arc pointing problems- 119 received on 129

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)