SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
Just got this last night. Here's what I've noticed after getting it :

1. Seems to be a bit snappier in operation over L667

2. Color schema of lists is different

3. Under BroadBand Setup - new item - IP Devices - I assume this is for the upcoming GoogleTV.

This interesting to me at least, the VIP722K that got 668 now appears under "Other Devices" in my Windows 7 Ultimate network display. Clicking it pops up a window with some properties and two links back to the 722K that don't work.

Weird, I got 670 update last night on my 722, noticed the Favorites colors are different as on the new 722k software.
Dan

Yep, I see it too. I really think that this is just for Google TV, though. It would be really cool if they made the 722K a Windows 7 'Play To' device, but I don't think that will happen.

On another note, I have had to reset my DVR every couple of days since I got this download, because it gets so sloooooooooooooooooooooow.

I noticed the new "Green" highlight today for Show Subscribed to Channels. Funny thing is, it was part of the update on my 211 a couple of weeks ago and I don't like the green and was hoping that the green would not be coming to my 722k, but eh... oh well. I'll get used to it I guess. I was hoping the next 722k update would at least include either removing the new look or integrating the new look throughout.
Jay

L.O.S. and Being Under Contract

October 2nd ESPN games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)