Virtual Joey on LG Blank Menus

rrdupre

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
I just activated the Virtual Joey on my LG TV. Everything works fine for about a day. The next time I turn on the television, the app tries to start automatically and i can hear the programming, but the screen says loading. I hit the LG remote exit button and I have full screen TV. This is annoying but works until I hit the DVR, Menu, or Guide button on the remote. The TV moves to a small window in the top left corner and the rest of the screen is blank. The DVR Program List, Menu Items, nor the Programming Guide display. Restarting the TV or using the Reset Applications option in the LG menus does not work. The only thing that fixes this is to un-pair the VJ from using the Pair menu in the Hopper and then pairing them back up. This seems to force a Virtual Joey restart. At this point, this happens daily and I am about to cancel this service. Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong? Any fixes? Is there a way to restart Virtual Joey like a reboot on a physical Joey box?

Do yourself a favor and get a Joey or Wireless Joey, The cost is the same and you'll have less headaches....

That is my next step. Just hoping I was doing something wrong. At this point, the kids are so confused by the setup that its not an option to keep it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts