Volume One, Show Two

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Volume One Show Two. Satelliteguys.us Podcast

On this episode, Scott joins us in the podcasting studio for an update on TBSHD and Other HD channel Launches, Satelliteguys gives an update on Canadian Satellite, and much more! All of that with your questions and comments and details on a special Pub Membership Giveaway!

Dial Up Click here

Everyone Else, Click here

Last edited:
Another Good Podcast Bob, And Scott, I don't think I would want to see Iceberg on "Stretco-Vision" either. Or anyone else for that matter. Down with stretched pictures, and long live Original Aspect Ratio!
Please get plenty of pictures of the Fortec Passion HD receiver, and all the details, such as 4:2:2, Blind Scan, and or any goodies you can find out about. Thanks!

Al

One comment for Scott. In the podcast you said one thing to remember about all the HD channels that D* is announcing, you said ".. a lot of these channels don't have ANY HD content, so while they're in HD they're not in HD." My comment is about the "a lot", except for TBS-HD which only claim to having HD connent is the MLB playoffs all the other channel have had HD content on them, not upconverts. Other then that I've seen HD content on all the new HD channels that D* has launched. So beside TBS can you pleas provide specifics on what channels your commenting on?

Great job Bob and Scott. Very imformative. I didn't know I was listening to a couple of Raslin fans.:D

When I pause the pod and then restart real quickly, it works. But if pause for a minute or so and restart, it never restarts. Am I doing something wrong?

I am not using an Ipod. I am using Windows Vista Media player. I just click the link show at beginning of this thread and it starts. I assume I am streaming.

I am not using an Ipod. I am using Windows Vista Media player. I just click the link show at beginning of this thread and it starts. I assume I am streaming.

That would do it as you would need time to rebuffer the stream and depending on your conncection would depend on how long it would take to get the stream going again. I use a podcast agrator like Itunes, or Pod Catcher and download the podcast in full, then I listen to it.

Nice sound this time, maybe because I listened from the Mogul's headset.

I see someone is listening to my posts about the ConUS LiL consolidations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts