Voom Hottie... be my 2nd wife?

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
Ouch.

Had my brother in law over and they we were all watching Smart Travels for a bit (Amsterdam) then I switched this to one of the Cinema channels when it finished and some hot blond babe with half her buttons undone come on in HD.. I think she first started talking about some new Cinema10 movies, then I could have sworn she looked right at me and asked to be a part of my family. I looked at my bro in law (newlywed) and he glanced ever so slightly out of the corner of his eye at me.. the message was clear he said, "Oh my lord..."

It took me a few seconds to recoup from that.

This sounds strangely like the Mark Cuban approach. Use Pu^^y to sell your HD content. I must admit, it works for me!

She's hot, bye-bye Jess, I have a new love. You guys should see some of the hosts they have on the HDNET shows; OUCH!!! :p

I really do not who you guys are talking about. There have been a few girls that looked excellent. Try to get a picture so that we can all look at them.

No way you can miss her, she's the blonde bombshell that replaced the Voom Guide guy pretty much, she showed up and said what else was playing on Cinema 10 .. and in HD..

Yes, I have seen here and there is another girl (a black girl) that looked tremendously good (hiding from wife. Don't take away my Voom. I won't look for her anymore...Sorry). :)

I never saw the good looking black girl, but it's your new job to find pictures of the hotties Mr. Voom leader, and post it here. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)