VOOM21 PQ: Does it look better tonight?

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Is it me as I fondly relive my VOOM experiences (probably prompted by the HDNews footage they are running) or does quite a number of the VOOM21 look channels look especially good this evening? Also, I finally got an opportunity to see all the new Monsters-HD trailers playing during intermission...I am really going to miss this channel. Yeah! and Ugh! at the same time.

riffjim4069...it may be the tears in our eyes...it's hard to judge PQ through the purple haze of grief...the more I watch, the closer the end comes, the better it looks, and the more I cry...:river :river :river

They say ignorance is bliss, and in this case, it may be...I almost wish I had never seen it...then it wouldn't be so painful when I look at the alternatives. :mad: :no Vicki

maybe you passed Sean's test (if they're doing it tonight anywasy) :D

I was just going to post that all the VOOM 21 look especially crisp and the colors more true than they have in awhile.

Have only had VOOM for about a month...it looks awesome to me every night, even on our standard def TV...have no idea what to do now...I refuse to go back to DirecTV...

I watched Equator's Smart Travels "Florence" between 9-10CDT and it was as good as before the encoders. Best picture in some while.

Just a few days left to sign off.....first Enterprise and now this.....what a disappointment.

I watched Fleetwood Mac on Rave and it was quite soft. I saw this show back in the old days and it was much sharper. I also tuned in an Equator show and it was very soft and still had skeeters. I can't comment on any other channels.

I watched Smart Travels last night and it was razor sharp, like never before...
Oh, I forgot to mention that it was on HDNet with my new E* 942. :D

Walter L. said:
I watched Smart Travels last night and it was razor sharp, like never before...
Oh, I forgot to mention that it was on HDNet with my new E* 942. :D
Walter, it's a HUGE difference between Smart Travels on Equator and Smart Travels on HDNET, isn't it. :yes Now you are a believer. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)