Wally or Pathway 2 Issue?

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
I am traveling in my rv and my current location has wide open skies. The issue is I can be watching the Wally and it will then go to the "complete signal loss" notice several times in a few minutes then it will work a while again. I am on the Western satellite right now, but I had the same issues with the Eastern satellites.

Is it my Wally or is the Pathway 2 going bad? I checked my connections and swapped out the cables with no luck.

I am traveling in my rv and my current location has wide open skies. The issue is I can be watching the Wally and it will then go to the "complete signal loss" notice several times in a few minutes then it will work a while again. I am on the Western satellite right now, but I had the same issues with the Eastern satellites.

Is it my Wally or is the Pathway 2 going bad? I checked my connections and swapped out the cables with no luck.
Coyotes or moose walking in front of your pathway?? Firmware up to date??

Reactions: charlesrshell
Coyotes or moose walking in front of your pathway?? Firmware up to date??
None of those, but there are some pesky noisy mockingbirds around. I have the W570 3/10/24 software.

When I set the Pathway x 2 up at home to check everything before this trip I saw it move several times when I was sitting on my patio.

Reactions: charlesrshell