Warner Potter Screw Up

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Yeah, that would definitely suck!

Just bought the HD DVD Order of the Phoenix; but away, so watching the DVD version on the laptop now. Still a good movie, can't wait to be home to see the real deal... :)

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Yeah, that would definitely suck!

Just bought the HD DVD Order of the Phoenix; but away, so watching the DVD version on the laptop now. Still a good movie, can't wait to be home to see the real deal... :)

I bought it on BD today, very good PQ. Gonna pick up the other 4 over the next week or so since WB is watching those sales ;)

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
HD-DVD needs every help that they can get from the studios to still be in this game .
Even screw ups.

I wonder where vurbano and co are right now.
They made such a big deal on how much Disney screwed up.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Well, if the people packaging these sets are like the ones that claimed to take my couple orders over a month ago from the WHV site for movies then I can easily see this happening. Over 1 month, orders never shipped and credit card got charged 4 times for 2 orders.

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
I watched the HP5 disk I got from Netflix last night on my PS3 without any problems, except for the lack of time I have to watch the dozens of hours of extras on the disk! For those of you that have it in your queue, I dropped it in the mail today. Good luck!

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
Oh boy! Now the other camp will be doing the same thing I suppose.

It's kind of funny in a way. But I can laugh being format bisexual here.

All's fare in love and war they say!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)