Watch your bills from SiriusXM

The only thing saving sirius xm here is the fact my wireless provider has a data cap. I have pandora one.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I got a bill from them for 2 radio sets. They want me to pay for two subscriptions......$169.00 ea. They say my subscription expires on 6Apr14 so I will give them a call and tell them to shove it where the sun don't shine because looking at the bill it looks like they will automatically bill my debit card that I use last year.

I got a bill from them for 2 radio sets. They want me to pay for two subscriptions......$169.00 ea. They say my subscription expires on 6Apr14 so I will give them a call and tell them to shove it where the sun don't shine because looking at the bill it looks like they will automatically bill my debit card that I use last year.

Then they wonder why their subscription customer base has shrunk. I won't pay no more than 60.00 a year for it. They've billed me full price and I've had to call. Thing is if you don't catch it and a few months go by they'll prorate you what you've paid. I've got until May on my free trial. Usually they'll send a 30.00 offer to my house.

Then they wonder why their subscription customer base has shrunk. I won't pay no more than 60.00 a year for it. They've billed me full price and I've had to call. Thing is if you don't catch it and a few months go by they'll prorate you what you've paid. I've got until May on my free trial. Usually they'll send a 30.00 offer to my house.

Lately not everyone has been getting the automatic offers. Many of us have had to ask----sometimes more than once.

I just re-activated couple weeks ago,opened the mailbox today and what do I see?Another yellow envelope from Siriusxm,this offer is 5 mo for $20,that ain't bad,I should have waited longer!I did the 6 for $30 deal,could have saved another $10.I may do a chat with them,and tell them about the new offer,see if they will bump me up to the premier pack for the same price.:D

I know this is an old thread , but Sirius/XM is trying to screw people again. I have 2 radio's they tried to bill my CC for 410.76 I called my credit card company and cancelled the payment. My service does not expire for another 30 days.