Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Haller

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 11, 2003
pittsburgh pa
Did you see the CBS poll numbers, bush has continued his slide, its now a dump, most americans have no faith to help us in a disaster. Wonder how much worse it can get?

Bush is incompetent, perhaps he and Cheney should resign for the good of the country?

ANYONE, could be better. Yeah ignore the constiution to fight terrorism then put a terrorist breeding ground in charge of the ports:(

yeah...too funny. 67.5% that were polled were registered democrats.

wonder if they actually called them or went to a private party at Chappaquiddick fat's compound and asked the guests at the bar.

Last edited:
dragon002 said:
yeah...too funny. 67.5% that were polled were registered democrats.

wonder if they actually called them or went to a private party at Chappaquiddick fat's compound and asked the guests at the bar.

You Bush supporters have been lied to so much, you don't know the truth when you see it. So I guess you thank his approval rating is soring among republicans?
Give it up!! Bush is an idiot

Please name some things bush & co have done well?​

Iraq war, bush calls it a war here, but no prisoners, they are called detainees, and dont have the geneva convention protections, torture is ok when it can be blamed on lower level guards, afghanistan, the insurgents are on a upswing there, Katrina, warned it would be bad, didnt make proper arrangements, lets ignore the constitution, but give the keys to our ports, to a country who supported terrorists, and lets not tell congress, on afghanistan o sama bin laden has largely been forgotten. If the iraq war resources had been spent on osama we would had his head on a stick long ago.....

Bush appears detached from the reality of how bad things really are. Just take a look we as a nation are spending more than we make, the economy is going to crash and crash hard.

The current bloodbath is Iraq where 75% of soldiers think we should leave. The NEXT bloodbath willbe in november when congress becomes democratically controlled.

I saw another person run a company right into the ground once, he was a drunk. I wonder if bush is back on the bottle?

They are expecting a MAJOR terrorist action in iraq anytime now, for a full blown civil war. All compliments of vbush and company.

I wouldnt be surprised to see saddam back in power when the smoke clears....

Bush FIRED the joints chiefs members who warned him before we invaded that we needed far more troops to do the job.

BUSH IS A COMPLETE IDIOT​

dragon002 said:
yeah, maybe, but he was the better of two sub-par choices in 2000 and 2004

Further proof of why the 2-party systems is flawed at every step of the way. This country is headed downhill regardless of who is in charge at this point and it all stems from the Great Divide that the 2-party system has created amongst both the citizens and the politicians of this great country.

I could care less about Bush or his popularity. What ticks me off is the fact that Congress knows the American people don't want the Patroit Act renewed. Yet, the Senate passed it 89-10 and it's on its way to the House where you know they will pass it too. Then Bush/Cheney get to screw any American who opposes them. In the pretense of fighting Terrorism to protect our Freedoms which the Patriot Act helps to take from us. Total BS. Then it won't surprize me when the Military Industrial Complex (headquartered in the basement of the CNN Center), who writes all the scripts for all the Mainstream Media (and plays both sides by the way), comes out with a new poll that says Bush's popularity is rising after the passage of the renewal of the Patriot Act. By the way, after the first Patriot Act was passed, most all Congressmen admitted they had not read it. What will be there excuse this time. Bush's popularity, they had to do something to help the President get some back. Har har, boo hoo.

Al

Polls can be misleading and should never be used a month before any type of election. In Bush's case, you are even starting to see some Rep's move away from Bush, especially in the House since it is an election year.

Politics is never black and white, it's not that simple. If you are a Republican you can't possibly agree with everything the administration has done and if you are a Dem, vice versa.

Weezknight said:
Further proof of why the 2-party systems is flawed at every step of the way. This country is headed downhill regardless of who is in charge at this point and it all stems from the Great Divide that the 2-party system has created amongst both the citizens and the politicians of this great country.

Disagree somewhat, the flaw isn't within the 2 party system, it is within how the elections are run and the flapping by both sides including the media on bs information that is run on TV. This just confuses the voter, which is obviously good for one side and bad for another.

If the issues were discussed clearly and there was a nice spreadsheet at the voting booth that displays their beliefs on the issues, it would be easier to choose a President and much more effective.

HD921 said:
You Bush supporters have been lied to so much, you don't know the truth when you see it. So I guess you thank his approval rating is soring among republicans?
Give it up!! Bush is an idiot

ah, among rebublicans it actually IS!!!!

CBS News Poll. Feb. 22-26, 2006. N=1,018 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3 (for all adults).

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way George W. Bush is handling his job as president?"

Approve
Disapprove
Unsure

%
%
%

ALL adults 34 59 7
Republicans 72 22 6
Democrats 9 86 5
Independents 29 61 10

SimpleSimon said:
Did you read (the PDF) showing how those numbers were generated?

Bias, what bias? :rolleyes:

Save your breath Simon, they just don't get it. It's scary as hell where the mainstream news media is taking this country but even scarier how many normally good, decent people are buying into it.

waltinvt said:
Save your breath Simon, they just don't get it. It's scary as hell where the mainstream news media is taking this country but even scarier how many normally good, decent people are buying into it.

I am assuming mainstream media would include FOXNews as well...

Always seems to set-up along party lines, doesn't it? One of the FOXNews pundits I believe coined the phrase "Kool Aid drinkers" and that can certainly be applied both ways. As a (hopefully) honest and open-minded conservative I have to admit things have certainly gone to hell in the past 5 years; I still can't find the root cause for most of it (and the "legacy" mainstream media are certainly not the source for unbiased information) but I'm sure "Bush is an idiot" ain't it !! I'd be a lot more inclined to listen to the other side if they had something more substantive to say...

You know it doesn't matter who is president....someone always find something wrong with them and bash them.....they all are full of BS DEM/REP...tho I don't agree with everything Bush does..I do support him in Iraq becasue it was the right thing to do there....The US looks out for everyone because no other country does....Blair in the UK only follows us because the UK doesn't have what it takes to jump the gun first....now the issue with the ports is very very fishy...I don't like it one bit

bhelms said:
Always seems to set-up along party lines, doesn't it? One of the FOXNews pundits I believe coined the phrase "Kool Aid drinkers" and that can certainly be applied both ways. As a (hopefully) honest and open-minded conservative I have to admit things have certainly gone to hell in the past 5 years; I still can't find the root cause for most of it (and the "legacy" mainstream media are certainly not the source for unbiased information) but I'm sure "Bush is an idiot" ain't it !! I'd be a lot more inclined to listen to the other side if they had something more substantive to say...
Kool-aid drinkers was not coined by Fox news. It was started by the media after "Jim Jones" back in the late 1970's led his followers to commit suicide by drinking Kool_aid

Very difficult for me to take seriously anything you say when you call someone who's a two term president a "complete idiot'. Very typical though of liberals who offer nothing but complaints and armchair-genius hindsight and little in the way of constructive ideation.

Bob Haller said:
Please name some things bush & co have done well?​

Iraq war, bush calls it a war here, but no prisoners, they are called detainees, and dont have the geneva convention protections, torture is ok when it can be blamed on lower level guards, afghanistan, the insurgents are on a upswing there, Katrina, warned it would be bad, didnt make proper arrangements, lets ignore the constitution, but give the keys to our ports, to a country who supported terrorists, and lets not tell congress, on afghanistan o sama bin laden has largely been forgotten. If the iraq war resources had been spent on osama we would had his head on a stick long ago.....

Bush appears detached from the reality of how bad things really are. Just take a look we as a nation are spending more than we make, the economy is going to crash and crash hard.

The current bloodbath is Iraq where 75% of soldiers think we should leave. The NEXT bloodbath willbe in november when congress becomes democratically controlled.

I saw another person run a company right into the ground once, he was a drunk. I wonder if bush is back on the bottle?

They are expecting a MAJOR terrorist action in iraq anytime now, for a full blown civil war. All compliments of vbush and company.

I wouldnt be surprised to see saddam back in power when the smoke clears....

Bush FIRED the joints chiefs members who warned him before we invaded that we needed far more troops to do the job.

BUSH IS A COMPLETE IDIOT​

Whine, bitch, moan! I would rather have an administration in there doing what is right for us, even though unpopular, because that is what is really needed and no one else has the balls to do it.

This is much better than an administration coming in and riding on the successfulness of the policies put in place during the previous three Republican administrations before them; and being the administration that created the bubble of an economy on top of that "surplus" that had already begun to burst 18mos before they left office; great timing.

All this while running around trying to get laid like a teenager and using the Presidential Office to lye about it and buying favors trying to cover it up. If your going to do secret, behind the scenes stuff, better for the national and world good, rather than your own sexual needs.

They all have their good and bad points, and polls are meaningless media propaganda (regardless of what side they support) so just do you own research, stop crying and actually vote! NUFF SAID!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)