Watching a president tank:( (bush)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NightHawk said:
Are you not just presenting conspiracy theories from selected internet sites and other agenda driven media (as if there was any other kind) as reality? If there was really anything so sinister to the Cheney-Enron connection, congressional Democrats would have been screaming murder.
NightHawk, what makes you say Democrats would be screaming murder? If there's one thing I've learned over the years, the only difference between a Democrat and a Republican is the way you spell it. When they're running for office they speak intirely different languages, but once they're in office they, for the most part, stay in bed together. There are always a few, very few indeed, who speak out against something on the agenda. But, that's only so they, as in Democrats and Republicans, can play both sides of the fence. To make those like you think there is a difference in Democrats and Republicans, when in reality, there is no difference. This is a one party system that has many fooled. You need to wake up.
And that first thing you said, although it's true you can't believe everything on the internet, especially since you can read the mainstream media BS there as well. I would be much more inclined to believe, what you call a conspiracy theory, before I will believe anything I see/hear from the mainstream media. The problem I have with the mainstream media, is not that they don't tell the truth, but they don't tell the whole truth and twist what they do tell into a lie that you accept as reality. Wake up my friend.

Al

Well Saddam told his country to quit fighting each other and kill americans, that shouldnt of been broadcast, tape delay time....

So any predictions on how bad the 3rd year anniversary of the war will be in Iraq?

It appears the bomb has been prepped, saddam armed the device

Sunday while I am at the end the war protest peaceful protest, the iraquis will be having their own violent protest....

I think this sunday will be a big blow out, hopefully bush will use this as a opportunity to pull the troops out...

tick tick tick the civil war is about to explode..... tick tick ...............................

Bob Haller said:
Well Saddam told his country to quit fighting each other and kill americans, that shouldnt of been broadcast, tape delay time....

BOB, THEY ARE TOO BUSY KILLING EACH OTHER TO LISTEN, ACCORDING TO YOU.

So any predictions on how bad the 3rd year anniversary of the war will be in Iraq?

WHY DO YOU KNOW OF SOME SINISTER PLAN FOR THAT DAY??

It appears the bomb has been prepped, saddam armed the device

HE DID THAT YEARS AGO.

Sunday while I am at the end the war protest peaceful protest, the iraquis will be having their own violent protest....

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR COUPLE OF HUNDRED PINKO BUDDIES.

I think this sunday will be a big blow out, hopefully bush will use this as a opportunity to pull the troops out...

BIG BLOW OUT? MAYBE MICHAEL MOORE WILL SHOW UP, AND IT WOULD BE A BIG BLOW HARD.

tick tick tick the civil war is about to explode..... tick tick ...............................

DING......DONG.....DING.....DONG.....:devil:

voomvoom said:
NightHawk, what makes you say Democrats would be screaming murder? If there's one thing I've learned over the years, the only difference between a Democrat and a Republican is the way you spell it.

You think the democrats would really miss an opportunity to make political hay out of anything like that. Sure both parties are often guilty but nobody with took any action on this supposed Cheney-Enron collusion. The logical conclusion would be there is nothing there. I'm wide awake sir.

Folks I think this one has run its course, to many personal attacks when there should be none, like my grandmother said many times "opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one"

SatelliteGuys is here to talk about the world of Satellite TV and other Multichannel Technologies, and while we have a Chit Chat area for off topic talks it is not a place to bash other members because they don't agree with your beliefs.

I hate to do it, but ANYONE starting flame wars and trashing any other member will be put on a temporary vacation, and it does not matter if your a supporter or not.

PLEASE keep SatelliteGuys a FRIENDLY place for all. Thank you for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)