Wayward Pines

It recorded on my HR44
Thanks, I don't know if I set mine to or not, I d I'd t get to the first episode till last night and now I missed the 2nd, however, it also doesn't show anymore upcoming in my To Do list.
I'll have to check again and make sure I Record it.
Hopefully episode 2 shows up soon. Somewhere.

My 722k only recorded episode 1 last night. Wasn't episode 2 already broadcast also?

Ok, I did a skip back. I should have paid more attention, as episode 2 was skipped due to priority..

I watched part of episode 2. They are starting to change up the character roles a bit from the book, but so far it remains interesting.

It wasn't on FOX.com last night, but it was available tonight.
So, they must have a day delay I guess.
CW is pretty good about getting their episodes up at around 1:30 am on Hulu Plus after their episode runs,the other networks on Hulu Plus,you have to at least wait until the sun comes up the next day(probably around 10am).

Reactions: Jimbo
I've enjoyed the series thus far up until the final few minutes of the third episode. If its going where I think it's going, I probably won't like it, but there's not much else on right now, so I'll keep watching.

Matt Dillon looks like "Lurch" from the Addams Family, lol. I know he was in a car accident on the show, but boy howdy, he needs cleaning up...

P.S. It's NOT aliens!
Think closer to some of "Lost's" episodes of things happening in different timelines. They are just pulling a fast one to get us to believe it's all happening concurrently

Matt Dillon looks like "Lurch" from the Addams Family, lol. I know he was in a car accident on the show, but boy howdy, he needs cleaning up...

P.S. It's NOT aliens!
Think closer to some of "Lost's" episodes of things happening in different timelines. They are just pulling a fast one to get us to believe it's all happening concurrently
Yes, its been 3 weeks and he still looks beat up due to the accident.

Now that the Sheriff is dead, or at least gone ....
Whose gonna badger the family now ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts