We all of the internet based Movie providers all go to a stream only.

wellze

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 12, 2005
I emailed Blockbuster and asked them if they had plans to offer a stream only package. They replied with a not a this time, and don't have any information that they ever will. Doesn't seem to make sense that everyone will one day offer this as a option. If it wasn't for Netflix offering this stream only package , I wonder in anyone else would have given a try. I do like Netflix's stream only package , but I would love to have a new release option and Dolby Digital audio to go with it. I guess I will still use Redbox and Blockbuster express for awhile, sure can't complain about the price.

"Sorry spell check" Will all of the internet based movie providers offer a stream only package.

I emailed Blockbuster and asked them if they had plans to offer a stream only package. They replied with a not a this time, and don't have any information that they ever will. Doesn't seem to make sense that everyone will one day offer this as a option. If it wasn't for Netflix offering this stream only package , I wonder in anyone else would have given a try. I do like Netflix's stream only package , but I would love to have a new
release option and Dolby Digital audio to go with it. I guess I will still use Redbox and Blockbuster express for awhile,sure can't complain about the price.
<br />

Try Vudu, soon it will be on all Internet ready tvs' and it is now available on Boxee box. They have 1080p and Dolby 5.1 sound.
<br />

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)