Please reply by conversation.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Weather APP back on DirecTV Today!! Cool as it is the only thing good about Weather Channel and Missed that the App, unlike the network.!! imo :)

Hate to say it... But somewhere buried in these forums, I told ya so... well, I might have said mid-may, but still.

Is it where it pops up during local on the 8s yet? Also glad they are keeping weather nation and their app as well.

What's neat for me is that I only had to set up my city on the app on one box & all my DVR's/receivers have my home city programmed on the app.

But for some reason, WN's interactive feature is gone.
Not really,I went to the Weather Nation channel(361) & hit the red button. First I had to put in my zip code & then I had to hit the red button again,then the app came back up with the Weather forecast for my zip code.

Weather nation works even during the local forecast segments. When will the weather channel work during local on the 8s?

It used to pop up with a local forecast that was much better than the one on the national feed of WeatherNation. I assume that will come back to the Weather Channel at some point.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So the interactive feature isn't available on Ch. 361 anymore? That sucks.

It is still there.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Attachments

• 1399168327856.jpg
    1399168327856.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 177
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)