Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello all, thanks for having me, had dish for 3yrs now just upgraded to HD 2wks, wanted more hd. and sounds like i will very soon Scifi and USA both in hd. Thanks again hope i can get some good info from you all

joel/xdragon77

Hi from the Islands

Hi everyone. happy to be here. hope to learn alot about fta systems. their different features, ease of programming and use. also which system is most reliable.
:hungry:

Hi from me..not maine..just me. LOL

:eek:
so much information to look over..How do I go about entering the holiday contest to win the WII??

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year 2008:welcome:wave

Hi All,

New to your site and looking forward to learning a lot..
I'm getting a fair idea of how fta works and hoping to expand my knowledge base.
Thanks!:)

Hello all!

I joined this site to learn about FTA. I know nothing about satellite receiver systems so I'm hoping to learn all I can before I make a purchase of a receiver/dish. I have a HDTV and want to make sure I buy the right equipment. My cable service provider has been disappointing which is why I'm giving satellite a try.

Just signed up to-day hello everyone! really glad to be here
and if it`s not too early compliments of the season to everyone
cheers

Freezing rain falling as I write this, I'd rather it was snowing. This dampness makes my bones ache. Of course the mid 70's and sunshine would be even better. I'm sure you're enjoying the sunshine neljtorres!