Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello all, long time lurker, first time poster.

I am from southeast Kansas. Ham radio operator and geek.

I am a Dish subscriber, switched from Directv last year. I am here to find information on peaking my dish but all the reading is giving me overload! Soon, perhaps, I'll be asking questions. Hopefully, I'll even pick the right forum to do it in!

Hi all. I'm from southern SK (Canada) and have Shaw Direct and a 10 foot mesh BUD with an Nfusion Nova STB. I stumbled on to this place looking for a decent HD STB for my BUD. Quite a wealth of info.

Hola a toda la comunidad.
Hace ya largo tiempo que leo y sigo las diversas actividades del foro, donde e aprendido muchisimas cosas y trucon de como programar diferente recibidores y aprendi, gracias a este foro como instalar mi antena con motor.
Gracias a este foro
Saludos
Culebras

Hi,
My name is Kristie, and I am doing some research on antennas so I found this forum. My husband is actually the satellite and antenna expert in the house, but I am usually the information gatherer so here I am! I am hoping to learn some useful information and have already found your forum helpful. :)

HI just joind the forum

hello to every one was told that the best meet here so here i am
I have joind the family of FTA with a Wave frontier T-90 and also Viewsat 9000 HD
I am glad to be here...:wave

Hello, and thanks for the warm welcome. You all, have a great place here. I'm greatfull to find one place with such an abundance of info. Peace and thanks to all.

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
Thanks...glad to be here.
freebeeme

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts