Welcome to the Uplink Center!

I posted this in another thread already but I'd like to post it here too.

I plan putting together an Uplink FAQ for the the new uplink "watchers". If anyone would like to help, it would be much appreciated!

Uplink Report

Great addition - thanks Digi for this and for all your informative posts.

One question- is there a way to know if these are MPEG4 and/or HD changes? That info on your earlier reports was of interest to me, and, I would guess, others.

JohnW

Great addition - thanks Digi for this and for all your informative posts.

One question- is there a way to know if these are MPEG4 and/or HD changes? That info on your earlier reports was of interest to me, and, I would guess, others.

JohnW

The reports will look the same as before. Hopefully will have one coming up soon here.

Great Job Dig!! Man this was a great Add On... Thanks to Dig and Scott for such a great site keep up the good work.. Also Dig what do we need to do on this uplink "watchers you were needing help on?? Also one thing that you might do which I'm sure you thought up is in the uplink reports color code things like MPEG4 so forth.. Just a thought.. Again Great Job Everyone..

Ahh, I see. I'm currently working on a project (among others) that uses Delphi 7. I can't say that I love the language, but I've at least gotten used to its syntax. :)

It's cool that Delphi is still around. Pascal and Object Pascal are among the most elegant computer languages ever created, IMO.

Ahh, I see. I'm currently working on a project (among others) that uses Delphi 7. I can't say that I love the language, but I've at least gotten used to its syntax. :)

I learned Pascal back on a 286 when I was writing apps back in the day for FidoNet stuff so Delphi wasn't entirely hard to pick up. Programming is entirely different for Windows though, that's the tough part.

Great Job Dig!! Man this was a great Add On... Thanks to Dig and Scott for such a great site keep up the good work.. Also Dig what do we need to do on this uplink "watchers you were needing help on?? Also one thing that you might do which I'm sure you thought up is in the uplink reports color code things like MPEG4 so forth.. Just a thought.. Again Great Job Everyone..

The colors will still be there, none of that changed. Basically I'm looking for to put together a FAQ with typical questions and answers.

Did the old method constantly monitor on your end of things, Digi? I'm curious because I wonder if these new reports might capture interesting activity at odd hours.

No, I tried to run it at various times based on their uplink patterns from the past. Not only has the readability of the reports drastically changes since the beginning but the way to run the reports has changed. It has come a looooong way.

Travis good job! I remember those days that I did this by hand, It would litteraly take me 45 min. by hand compairing changes.. Then I was yanked for deployment and travis really stepped up with the uplink tool and automation. Its things like this is why the staff is so proud of each other. Keep up the good work, and now we all can relax!

You plan a project, code and exec. With all this positive feed back, ya have to feel good. congrats...

Digi. Scott said you started a new job. This is great!!!

Tell Scott you want a raise.:)