Welcome to the Uplink Center!

On most weeks there will only be two or two Dish Network uplink reports.

We think instead of seperate uplink discussion threads to just discuss things in the uplink thread itself for that day. :)

This makes things easier for everyone.

On most weeks there will only be two or two Dish Network uplink reports.

Yes but I'd rather get an instant email when things happen. The way it is now we still have to guess what time the uplink might happen, check the uplink forum, hit refresh, etc.

Yes but I'd rather get an instant email when things happen. The way it is now we still have to guess what time the uplink might happen, check the uplink forum, hit refresh, etc.

You know the general time... in any event, doesnt subscribing to the forum provide an email notification.

My huge guess on this project was off. I was guessing email and/or text message notification.

You know the general time... in any event, doesnt subscribing to the forum provide an email notification.

Yes but only daily, not instant.

Anyway I'm not complaining, just suggestion an additional feature. The new uplink center is awesome.

Great work digiblur, Scott and all who worked on this project!

This is a great new tool that provides up to date info for us uplink junkies :)

Maybe now digi can get some well earned rest.

Thanks again - Talon Dancer

I have just modified the board, which will allow for members to subscribe to this forum for new uplink reports and be notified instantly via email about new threads. :)

(Before you could subscribe but would only be notified about new threads once a day)

(Update... if you already subscribed to daily notifications, you will need to unsubscribe to that notification and then subscribe again but with instant notification)

Thanks for the idea! Enjoy!

What do uplink junkies do with all this info TalonDancer?
They dream like they would as if they were thinking about winning the lottery. :)

Sometimes with Uplinks we (the customers) win and we get channels we want, other times we see a channel get uplinked but it is never made available to the customer.

I have just modified the board, which will allow for members to subscribe to this forum for new uplink reports and be notified instantly via email about new threads. :)

(Before you could subscribe but would only be notified about new threads once a day)

(Update... if you already subscribed to daily notifications, you will need to unsubscribe to that notification and then subscribe again but with instant notification)

This...kicks...a&$. Flat out awesome.

Thanks Satguys.

Where is this board that you modified to subscribe?