What games would you like to see on next-gen?

ONUOsFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Fishers, IN
Just curious what games/franchises you all would like to see come to a next-gen system (I'll even include the Wii, just for fun ;)). You can add anything to the list you want, but I'm specifically thinking about games I'd like to see that haven't been announced - once I know they're coming, I can wait for them...

So here's my list (maybe some have been announced and I just don't know it...):

SSX
Star Wars: Battlefront
Lord of the Rings (an action game, like the ones from the movies, rather than a pure RPG)
The Matrix
I'd also like to see a more "mature" and well-developed Harry Potter game, but that's probably asking for a bit much...

There are probably some others I'm not thinking of right at the moment...

By the way, let's just have fun with this one and keep the War Zone out of it, shall we?

Thanks for lowering yourself down to the Wii. :p

Beyond Good & Evil - The best and most overlooked game last gen.

Eternal Darkness - One of my favorite games of all time. I would love to see what Silicon Knights could do with it on the 360.

Oh and you must have missed the new SSX. It was released on the Wii 2/07. SSX Blur

I'd love to see a Star Wars game on the Wii. Using the wii remote as a light saber would be awesome. :up

Fine line between awesome and horribly wrong though :(

The Jedi Knight/Academy games would be great for next gen, don't remember if they were released for consoles, only drawback is I was used to playing those with a kb/mouse.

A next gen Masters of Magic.

Magic: The Gathering, but something like the old Duels of the Planeswalkers game where you could wander the world defeating wizards to complete your collection and try and finish it single player. Online and microtransaction stuff optional.

Oh and you must have missed the new SSX. It was released on the Wii 2/07. SSX Blur

OK, so I guess that was me saying I wanted a new SSX for me.... which would mean a PS3 version. I did hear that they came out with that Wii version, but I haven't heard much about it - that one is one I would love to see in HD graphics...

I would love to see a next gen Everquest Online Adventures, or any other good take on a tru MMORPG.

Well there is several I'd like to see some of them are already coming to some next gen platforms and not others the others have yet to come out.

1)A Jaws Unleashed Sequel with a better story.This game needs a sequel.It sold over 500,000units and Majesco is making Psychonauts 2 why not a Jaws Sequel with a bigger Amity,waves and surfers,swimmers at open ocean west and east,bigger bosses in freeroam,changing night and day cycles,the ability to play as other sharks or bosses once you beat the game for instance you could play as the tiger shark or salt water croc,and finally better graphics and framerates.I really like Jaws Unleashed but it needs a next gen update and with dlc on the 360 and Ps3 it's no telling how much content they could add.

2)Bully Scohlorship Version Ps3 Their releasing this game on the 360 and wii why not the ps3?This game is suppose to have new content that the Bully on the ps2 didn't have.

3)Ace Combat 6 Fires Of Liberation Ps3I know this probebly won't happen however I think the Ps3 will see Ace Combat 7.

4)Batman The Dark Knight I hope a game like this is being created for next gen consoles next year to go with the movie.Also I hope if this game is made they will make it free roaming.We need a good freeroaming Batman game.

5)The Incredible Hulk I'm sure this will be on the wii and 360 but not the ps3 I hope it will.

6)Ghostbusters I hope they release this game sometimes next year.They've started it but no release date announced yet.

7)Crimson Skies 2 for the 360.This is rumoured for December of 2008.I hope it happens I loved the first game.

I'm not a sony fanboy but I just bought a Ps3 several months ago and there really isn't a lot coming out right now on it.I also have a 360.The only game I have on the Ps3 now is Spider-man 3 which is a great game.

Now I'm getting off topic on my own thread, but is Spider-Man 3 really that good of a game? I ask because movie games typically aren't... but my son loves Spider Man, so it might be something to look into for him....

Now I'm getting off topic on my own thread, but is Spider-Man 3 really that good of a game? I ask because movie games typically aren't... but my son loves Spider Man, so it might be something to look into for him....

Yes it is and I'm talking about Ps3/360 version the ps2/wii is an entirely different game.This game is much better then spiderman 2 for several reasons.

1)Graphics are beautiful and Spiderman looks more lifelike and the city is rendered in 3-d.

2)The city is much bigger.

3)You can go into the subways and sewers in free roam.

4)You can swim

5)There is much more villins.

6)You can Skydive.

7)Buildings are Higher.

8)Once you beat the game you open up a 2nd save were you can play in the black suit and it has much better moves then the red one.Before you beat the game you only get to play with the black suit of the time.

9)There is much more traffic and the people look much more detailed.

The game that would be the best on a next gen console would be Tecmo Super Bowl.

Update a few game flaws, spruce up the graphics a tad, add the new players and keep the rest the same.

That is the best football game (maybe even best game) ever for any console.

The fun and the re-playability are unmatched.

Street Fighter vs Marvel, oh god it be amazing!.
Also some games I am looking forward to for next gen systems is Tekken, Soul Blade, Crash Bandicoot CTR the race game.

xbox 360 vs ps3

Konami is trying to kill the PS3 used game market

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)