What is best FTA Motor for 90cm Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think the recent thread on this very subject concluded the Stab HH-90 took honors.
Dont recall the best price anyone came up with ... around $69 or so?

Where is the best place to get one?

They appear to be in short supply.

Understand that the Canadian importer that was supplying the North American market is no longer distributing STAB products. The remaining inventory in our region is held by resellers.

Attempts are being made to find a new North American distributor (we passed at this time).

I know the dg380 and a version of the 9120 (but not the 9120b) have the larger tube, so some dish mounts will not work. I had a u-clamp mount on my dish -- which would have been fine, but the original screws were too short, so I had to buy some longer screws and bolts in order to mount the dish onto the dg380.

They appear to be in short supply.

Understand that the Canadian importer that was supplying the North American market is no longer distributing STAB products. The remaining inventory in our region is held by resellers.

Attempts are being made to find a new North American distributor (we passed at this time).

I can't seem to find on online at all from here in the U.S. or Canada. Someone got a link to one?

There have been at least two similar threads in the last few months.
You can search for me saying Stab in both of them. :)
in one or the other, someone gave a link (maybe eBay) to a Stab seller.
Best I can offer.

Perhaps give them a call on Monday.

DG 380 with a GeosatPro 90cm for the last few years and no issues at all. Seems to have a pretty fine resolution and has worked when we were 20 below zero. We've gotten 80mph winds and it's still working. I make sure to steer the sides of the dish towards the wind just in case. :D

Thanks to this thread, I just ordered one too!!!

Been having some little issues with my SG6000 I got on flea bay, and just decided to go ahead and get this Stab while I can.

Now I can have two motorized dishes:cool:

Thanks to this thread, I just ordered one too!!!

Been having some little issues with my SG6000 I got on flea bay, and just decided to go ahead and get this Stab while I can.

Now I can have two motorized dishes:cool:

My very first motor was an SG6000. It locked up in January 2008, which was the LAST month of the warranty. It did not like the cold.

Can someone point a newbie to the threads on where to aim the dish and is there a guide of what is up there?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts