SHOWTIME UNLIMITED PlusPack: Active
Cinemax PlusPack: Active
STARZ! PlusPack: Active
VOOM IRD Rental: Active
FSNCLV: Active
GRDVOOM: Active

What is GRDVOOM?

Great Real DVRs from Voom?

You lucky dog you are the first! Also you are showing FSNCLV as active, I was showing FSN Florida active for a while, then poof one day there was FSN Florida and FSN Florida HD.

Don't get too excited. This could be just the name of your current subscriber level/status. Mine shows "CHARTER: Active" instead. I have "FSNCLV: Active" as well.

dlayphoto said:
I looked at MY VOOM today and this is what showed:

VOOM HDTV Service

HBO PlusPack: Active
SHOWTIME UNLIMITED PlusPack: Active
Cinemax PlusPack: Active
STARZ! PlusPack: Active
VOOM IRD Rental: Active
FSNCLV: Active
GRDVOOM: Active

What is GRDVOOM?
my account says it too

Package Va Va VOOM Package
Services included in the package
Va Va VOOM Active
Additional services
HBO PlusPack Active
SHOWTIME UNLIMITED PlusPack Active
Cinemax PlusPack Active
STARZ! PlusPack Active
VOOM IRD Rental Active
Uncategorized services
FSNFLA Active
GRDVOOM Active
MULTIRD Active
OLYMPIC Active
(---------------------------------------------)

They have it listed on the next page over (Uncategorized Services). Who's turn is it to call Voom and hear a fairy tale from a CSR? ;)

dlayphoto said:
What is GRDVOOM?

Talking to CSR right now, they're trying to find an answer, but they're telling me they assume it means that you have been grandfathered in at the lower pricing. or they changed the name of the package, which doesn't make sense since you have VVV and I just have V, but we still see the same things on the bill. Are there any new subs (paying the new rates) that see this on their bill?

i have noticed my account say's grnvoom active also, no idea what it is. I have the VavaVoom service.

jason

VOOM Active
Marquee HD Active
Cable Favorite Active
SPORTS Active
HBO PlusPack Active
Cinemax PlusPack Active
STARZ! PlusPack Active

Uncategorized services
CHARTER Active

GRDVOOM could easily mean grandfathered, but could just as easily mean Gullible Renting Dunderhead.

Are they guessing at this? Strike fear at the hearts of this CSRs... if you spill coffee on your desk, add a . , or ! to our account online, turn a channel on without telling anyone, make a change on zap2it, forget to add a show to our PG it doesn't matter if its the Golf channel...WE ARE GOING TO CALL YOU ON IT.

If it means Grandfather Voom, I want to remain young, not until it's January 1, 2005 and I turn into Great Grandfather Voom and they shuffle me out to the streets with new rates :(

My account has been changed also. In the past it said that I had the Va Va Voom package, but didn't do line items for each of the HBO, Showtime and Cinemax addons.

Va Va VOOM Active

Additional services
HBO PlusPack Active
Cinemax PlusPack Active
STARZ! PlusPack Active
VOOM IRD Rental Active

Uncategorized services
GRDVOOM Active
OLY-SDW Active
OLYMPIC Active

Tobar said:
My account status says: NEVR/CNCL INSTL What does this mean? I'm up and running just fine.

It means you are the chosen one, you will now turn into a digital signal and get sucked into your phone line?

Grandfather Voom

GRDVOOM: You have been grandfathered in at the lower pricing. It's a way for V* to note the account of those who have the lower pricing thru the end of 2004.

Charter and GRDVOOM should get first shot at the DVR and the upgrades :), that sounds about fair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts