HBO PlusPack Active
SHOWTIME UNLIMITED PlusPack Active
Cinemax PlusPack Active
STARZ! PlusPack Active

Uncategorized services
CHARTER Active
OLY-SDE Active
OLYMPIC Active

I take that back. I should be grandfathered, as I have not changed ANYTHING on my account, but when i clicked my account info, my mothly rate went from 94.80 to 124.40

I called Voom, then have no clue as to why my rates went up, they are supposed to call back.....right!!!

I think Charter means you are a chartered member who kept your purchase and didn't opt for the rental deal... In other words, if it says CHARTER Active, you own your equipment and if it says GRDVOOM Active, you rent (lease) your equipment...

I have CHARTER Active on my account and I own the equipment. No GRNDVOOM listed.

I also have FREMULT Active and I don't get charged for multiple boxes, which is nice, as I have 4 receivers.

I just checked mine and it says:

Services included in the package
VOOM Active
Marquee HD Active
Cable Favorite Active
SPORTS Active

Additional services
VOOM IRD Rental Active

Uncategorized services
GRDVOOM Active
MULTIRD Active

I signed up in March 04 so I am not Grandfathered.

Here's my list (I'm in Memphis TN)

What is FSNCIN????
VOOM IRD Rental: Active
FSNCIN: Active
GRDVOOM: Active

Thanks
Hawk

Here is my list in Southaven, MS

STARZ! PlusPack: Active
VOOM IRD Rental: Active
FSNCIN: Active
GRDVOOM: Active

Hawkshaw, FSNCIN is Fox Sports Network Cincinnati... Why we are getting Cincinnati RSN in Memphis, I do not know.

Jerry

Fox Regionals.

<<Hawkshaw, FSNCIN is Fox Sports Network Cincinnati... Why we are getting Cincinnati RSN in Memphis, I do not know.>>

Jerry,

I just called VOOM and was told that this is a TEST and more will come later. Now I know a lot of VOOMers are not concerned with the Fox Locals. I am. I'm a Cardnials fan and have been for about 50 years. I pay DishNet $53 a month just to get Fox Midwest. I get other stuff too, of course but the Cardnials are the only reason I pay the money. I have to pay $10 dollars a month to add FOXMW to the normal offering for this area, FOXSO. I hope VOOM has some plan to allow adding regionals that are not mapped to a particular area. I will be dropping either VOOM or Dishnet this Fall. It will be VOOM if I can't get FOX Midwest.

Hawk

Hmm a test...

I wonder what kind of test...

BTW I am hearing buzzing that some people will find VOOM to be out of this world on Saturday, could this have something to do with it?

Yes, I hear Voom has plans to transmit Hurricane Frances action to everyone live and in HD so you can share my pain (if it hits) :(

By the way my 24" dish came in, Voom called me and scheduled the appointment for the next available day, which is Saturday morning, and I replied "hmm okay if my HOUSE is still here" she said "You're moving?"

Sigh.

Multiple Choice Test.

What is GRDVOOM?

1. The newest marketing strategy.
2. The newest relaxation therapy (Grand Marnier + Voom).
3. The first name of the newest member of the Dolan family.
4. The sound that is made when gas is passed while using the surf bar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts