What package do you currently have?

Had AT250 for years. After the AMC problem, we dropped to AT120 instead of dropping dish all together.

Currently, because of football season, we are on AT120+ w/ Multi-Sports pack. We will drop back down to plain old AT120 when the season is over.

I have the 200 plus HBO, Showtime and Blockbuster pack. That i what I will have after the free premium promos. I'm a new subscriber.

250, Superstations, World Pack, Sports Pack, HBO, BB, Networks on Sat from San Francisco, New York (AAD), Ct, OTA Ct, Mass, Tampa. (With Slingbox all seen anywhere :) )

Some rich blood in this thread. I have Latino DOS with half price HBO.

Am surprised too at the top packages the majority have. We all have different opinions and styles it seems, I'd never spend 100$ a month on TV but I regulary drop 150$ on sushi once a month so go figure.

Cheers, K

Am surprised too at the top packages the majority have. We all have different opinions and styles it seems, I'd never spend 100$ a month on TV but I regulary drop 150$ on sushi once a month so go figure.

Cheers, K
I used to have 250 with Platinum, but when the price went to over $90 a month, I started freaking out. I couldn't justify paying that much, even though I'd like to have DIY and Science. I just particularly love the breadth of choices one does have with Dish. While far from a la carte, you have a ton more options to choose from.

I certainly can afford a higher TV bill, more expensive car and house, go out to eat more often etc, but why? Even with all that savings we still are frugal on our grocery bill as well, focusing on BOGO sales and such. Clothing sales too. It's not about how much you make, but how much you keep for a rainy day. I haven't had a car payment since 1996 since I've paid cash for the 3 cars I've bought since then (each kept a minimum of 7 years). If my previous house ever sells, I won't have a house payment either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)