What package do you currently have?

PTVC

TROLL
Oct 14, 2012
USA
It's not about how much you make, but how much you keep for a rainy day.

Spending vs saving. ;)

I damn near emptied out my checking account last summer to pay off my 4 acres. It reduced my expenses by nearly $400/month and was well worth it. I still couldn't justify what I was paying on the AEP & Top 250. So I dropped down to Top 200 w/HBO, Showtime and BB@H.

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Am surprised too at the top packages the majority have. We all have different opinions and styles it seems, I'd never spend 100$ a month on TV but I regulary drop 150$ on sushi once a month so go figure.

Cheers, K

Need to remember that most on this site or tech junkies and love this kind of stuff. TV and satellite is more of a hobby than just watching TV.

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Supporting Founder
AT200 plus HBO, SHO, B@H, and TV Japan.

I dropped down from AT250 when my promo discounts ran out. I think I'll drop down to AT120 soon, as HBO and Showtime have better programming than the package channels, and Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon provide a ton of content. I don't really need my RSN's, especially if there's no hockey. Heck, I might even consider one of the basic packs. (plus HBO, SHO, and TV Japan, of course.)

eacalhoun

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 20, 2006
Morganton, NC
AT120 (w/o the Plus) and Heartland America - have only a 722k after returning a VIP211 about a month ago to save a few bucks. It wasn't getting watched enough to justify its existence, so I split the TV2 cable from the 722k to run to the newly-orphaned TV :D I also get about 25 OTA channels, so I get plenty of TV.

Dish opens Hopper DVR to handful of third-party mobile app developers

why is dish and blockbuster each ching me for BB@ home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts