What Receiver to Buy??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Serge,

Perhaps AzBox Canada and Dr. Sat are not the same corporate business entity, but I don't understand why you try to maintain the fantasy that you don't run both businesses. The data is a matter of public record - anyone can do a Netcraft search and find both sites running on the same server, and a whois to show both domains have the same domain owner.

Perhaps AzBox Canada and Dr. Sat are not the same corporate business entity, but I don't understand why you try to maintain the fantasy that you don't run both businesses.

Yes, it is no fantasy that both drsat.ca and azbox.ca have been created and are being hosted by the same web services company. However, having the same webhost does not mean that both businesses are being run by the same people.

Best regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

Last edited:
Why do these threads keep turning into "lynch pwrsurge" sessions?

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

...MicroHD is also good.. but is a dumb receiver so I've heard.
Pet peeve! Of what value is a comment like this? First: it's not first-hand information. Second: it tells nothing...if you think it's true, then you must explain why you think it's dumb?

Having used the microHD, I can't even guess why somebody would make this claim.

My view are simple .I have azbox premium plus and minime and all no the two boxes working butt the portugues company and now the canadian company don't have to now one good firmware all full of bugs .Support not good as same as China boxes.China boxes cost from $65 To $185 azbox $220 to $400.All the owners of the azbox deserve better support for the price.

Last edited:
Micro HD; one of the best pure FTA receivers I ever bought... at last that you are planning to join "Pirate TV Inc.".... then you may want to explore the crappy Jynxbox HD

Pet peeve! Of what value is a comment like this? First: it's not first-hand information. Second: it tells nothing...if you think it's true, then you must explain why you think it's dumb?

Having used the microHD, I can't even guess why somebody would make this claim.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)