What's for dinner ?

Bacon wrapped meatloaf with shiitake mushroom brown gravy. Mashed potatoes, fresh lobster I caught this morning and haupia for desert.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'm gonna teach you guys how to make the best shrimp fettucine you'll ever have in your whole life.Boil fettucine noodles to al dente.Melt butter over a baking sheet, lay down a bed of thinly sliced lemons in the butter. Lay Shrimp on the bed of lemons, one layer. Season heavily with salt, crushed black pepper, lemon herb and a light touch of garlic. Bake at 375 until cooked through.In a saucepan over low heat, melt 2 full sticks of butter in 3/4 pint heavy cream. season lightly with fresh garlic, salt and crushed black pepper. Once blended to an offwhite, slowly introduce romano-parmesian cheese (3:2) to the blend, whisking to ensure the cheese blends evenly. Do not introduce more cheese until the previous introduction is completely melted, as this is the best way to create an even texture and flavor. Continue adding cheese to suit your tastes - I usually add about a cup to a cup and a half.