When are the HD channels going on air

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jodog4444

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
New to the forum,just wondering when Directv will be going on air
with the new HD channels

Something tells me we will have a definite answer today by 4pm EST - on when the channels will launch AND what is going on with D10 and the locals.

Or you can listen to the webcast and get the info in real time:

Entertainment Conference
Wednesday September 12, 9:00 am ET
EL SEGUNDO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DIRECTV (NYSE:DTV - News) will present at the Merrill Lynch Media and Entertainment Conference on Monday, September 17th, 2007, at 6:05 p.m. ET/3:05 p.m. PT. The presentation will include an update and outlook on the DIRECTV business. A live webcast of the presentation will be available at DirecTV - Investor Relations - Investor Relation Home and an archive of the presentation and webcast will also be available on this website.
Date: Monday, September 17th, 2007

Time: 6:05 p.m. ET/3:05 p.m. PT

Speaker: Mike Palkovic, CFO, DIRECTV

Webcast: DirecTV - Investor Relations - Investor Relation Home
The DIRECTV Group (NYSE:DTV - News) is a world

I'm offering counseling for following conditions, all for the low rate of $100.00/hour:

HD-OCD: For when you just can't wait anymore, and spend obsessive amounts of time online and guide flipping, hoping to see another "HD" symbol like a crack addict looks for another rock, only to be disappointed once again, but you just HAVE to try again 10 minutes later.

HD "DTV Let Me Down" Syndrome: For when you see that D* does not deliver on the 19th, and you slope into a deep depression, filled with doubt that you will EVER see another HD channel appear in the guide.

HD "Beat you To It" Phobia: For when you find out the competition gets more HD first, and you can never log into the forums again for fear you might have been noticed by a DISH troll and get laughed at with their smileys.

These are serious conditions, and require immediate treatment.

P.S. I give group discounts too!

Here's the latest from their investor relations site -- 6:15pm Eastern it is:

09/17/2007
3:15 p.m. PT The DIRECTV Group, Inc. at Merrill Lynch Media Fall Preview
TIME CHANGE 3:15PM PT Michael Palkovic, Chief Financial Officer

Click here for webcast

Here's the latest from their investor relations site -- 6:15pm Eastern it is:

09/17/2007
3:15 p.m. PT The DIRECTV Group, Inc. at Merrill Lynch Media Fall Preview
TIME CHANGE 3:15PM PT Michael Palkovic, Chief Financial Officer

Click here for webcast

Thanks for the update.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts