Where I went on my summer vacation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
My family just got back from our annual summer vacation. Where did we go? Perhaps Hawaii, Grand Canyon, Niagra Falls or Disney World? No, this year we traveled to Hilliard, Ohio to visit Sadoun Satellite Sales. :) In order to talk my wife into going, I promised we would stop by the Amish country part of Ohio on the way to Hilliard.

Visiting Sadoun Satellite Sales was well worth the trip from Pittsburgh, PA. Not many business owners would take the time to talk to their customers and demostrate products like Sadoun did. I was very impressed and plan on ordering a Fortec Mercury II satellite receiver soon along with other items. I may even buy a Fortec 180cm dish that he demostrated that now is available with a polar mount.

I have bought from Sadoun Satellite Sales before visiting his company and have always received great service. I highly recommend Sadoun Satellite Sales and will continue to be a loyal customer for many years to come.

I just wish I could have had a tour of his warehouse and the rest of the facility. I would have loved that. Perhaps I will send him my resume and just work there. :)

Attached are pictures I took during my visit:

sadoun1.jpg

sadoun2.jpg

sadoun3.jpg

sadoun4.jpg

sadoun5.jpg

Thank you again Sadoun for taking the time to demostrate many of your great products and answering all my questions. When does your new warehouse / store open? Perhaps another trip will be in order. :)

Thank You,
Dave
PopcornNMore

VERY COOL!

Just a FYI Sadoun is having a Satvention in their parking lot...sounds like August 11th might be the day :)

Now just schedule a Fall vacation in Reno...just wear your old shoes so you don't get drool all over your good ones. The amount of products you see under one roof is amazing and all the vendors enjoy taking the time to explain how things work, after all that's why they are there.

I would LOVE to go to the satellite show in Reno this fall. Unfortunately, money is tight and I used all my vacation days from work.

Iceberg we talked about you while I was there. Were your ears ringing? :) Yes, his parking lot sale is in August.

Hi Dave

Wow, thanks for the goods words. It was a pleasure to see you and your kind wife. I hope to see you again on August 11-12 for our Satvention Parking Lot annual sale event.

I did something similar for my summer vacation. I went to the Dayton Hamvention in Ohio. The good folks from Sadoun were there, and I bought some equipment from their tent :) So, on my summer vacation I got to see Sadoun too :)

I would LOVE to go out there! I will have to plan sometime.....will probably need to rent a uhaul trailer for the return trip :) Will pick you up Lumpkin!

Hi Dave

Wow, thanks for the goods words. It was a pleasure to see you and your kind wife. I hope to see you again on August 11-12 for our Satvention Parking Lot annual sale event.

That is sooo super sweet!!!! Especially since I'm 5 miles away :)

Jamal.....need any help?

Sadoun, when is your new warehouse opening?

Actually we will be moving to a new warehouse next month between August 1-10 (see new address on attached flyer). So the Satvention Parking lot sale will be at the NEW LOCATION... :D

This new warehouse is much bigger than our current one. We will be there until we finish our new "GREEN & Earth friendly" warehouse.

Check the attached flyer for the Satvention event.

Attachments

• Satvention_2007.pdf
    147 KB · Views: 178
Jamal,

Will do!

New place is a little farther, but I can manage :)

BTW, per your flyer, I believe your new place is in Columbus, not Coumbus :)

Sadoun,

Now with the bigger warehouse will you be hiring additional employees? If so, do you offer a relocation package? My house would be up for sale faster than you can say Sadoun. :)

I have 20 plus years experience working in the CATV field and wanting to switch over to satellite. Have worked all positions from technician to software engineer.

Driving back to Ohio in order to attend your parking lot sale is very tempting.

Dave

WOW, i ordered stuff from Sadoun a couple of years ago not realizing that it was in Hilliard. I just moved to Pickerington a couple of months ago. I stumbled upon this thread, and realized that Sadoun is only 5 minutes from where i work. Looks like i will be heading over and visiting the store often. Thanks for this thread, or it probably would've taken me a while to put 2 and 2 together. I can't believe i've been so close to Sadoun and not realized it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts