Where to Buy New C Band Dishes?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I keep checking Mike's site for updates on the mesh dish's as I would like a 10 footer myself. I would also be happy to help him get out the word on the new dishes as well. American made... I like it!

Wasn't the Ford Pinto American made too? Just sayin'
:crowdbounce:
Cheers, K

Last edited:
Yes well kind of they were on 97 but Ralf stopped the bleeding a few months back so its only on the internet now. (www.sattalk.us)
Without the satellite feed they really don't have much of an audience anymore. I checked their servers two weeks ago and during the show at around the 9:15 period they only had 18 people listening to the stream.

For this thing to be a success and for us to have new American Made dishes again they are going to need to have better word of mouth out there about it. Even if Jeff is involved (and Jeff is not a bad guy, hes like me sometimes he does things before he thinks about what hes doing... hey we are only human I guess, I think this project is something we and any other site which honestly believes in true FTA should try to support.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Without the satellite feed they really don't have much of an audience anymore. I checked their servers two weeks ago and during the show at around the 9:15 period they only had 18 people listening to the stream.

For this thing to be a success and for us to have new American Made dishes again they are going to need to have better word of mouth out there about it. Even if Jeff is involved (and Jeff is not a bad guy, hes like me sometimes he does things before he thinks about what hes doing... hey we are only human I guess, I think this project is something we and any other site which honestly believes in true FTA should try to support.

I would agree. However could be good news if someone wanted to step up rent some transponder space for a few hours per week and made their own show. Perhaps a more structured show with more interviews of people involved in the satellite industry would be cool. I'd love to hear a piss on the DCII segment lol!

Status
Please reply by conversation.