Which "adult" channels are the good ones?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Scanner313

Original poster
Dec 27, 2005
A buddy of mine said that only 1 or 2 of the "adult" channels on DTV have hardcore content (meaning that nothing is edited and scenes are completely finished, so to speak). :)

Anyone know which ones are the good ones and which ones to avoid?

There are no 100% unedited adult on DirecTV. However, on Spice 596 and Hot Network 597 you will be able to see XX rated movies that show the "happy endings" but don't show some certain XXX action that was filmed. These channels are also blacked out in some US locations by zip code by LAW. Also on Playboy 595 during the Director's Cut movie (late night) you can see one X movie. And on 599 Th-Su late nights there is Spice HD.

scanner,

not to be a noodge or something, BUT, the best adult channels i have seen in my 48 years are the ones ive encountered with a warm female in my bed. not watching it on tv with rosey palm, and a bottle of cheap wine.

For what you spend on a few D* adult features in a month you could get http://www.xtv.com/ and have a lot more content to pick from. Plus this site earns a couple of bucks for a referal.

Become a pub member and get to see lots of reviews of www.xtv.com you get 100+ channel of unedited adult films for $30 per month. That's a steal. The only requirement is that you have an internet connection at 300K, 500K or 700K. You will never look back at adult channels on satellite/cable once you have this little toy.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts