Who needs Sunday Ticket? REDZONE ROCKS!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Except, D* is NOT offering the channel E* and comcast offer no matter the price.

It is very similiar, but it is a different channel.

And again, you get ALOT more than just that type of channel for the price.

We also don't know what is in the contract with Directv and the NFL. Directv may not currently be allowed to split out the channel.

Except, D* is NOT offering the channel E* and comcast offer no matter the price.

It is very similiar, but it is a different channel.

And again, you get ALOT more than just that type of channel for the price.

But I'm paying for the Sports Pack and I'm not getting ANY channel like Red Zone. Well, I guess I'm getting the NFL Network channel, but that's not even part of the Sports Pack.

If I purchased the equivalent Sports Pack from E* or Comcast, I would get Red Zone.

Worse yet, D* charges more for their Sports Pack than does E*.

I'm really glad I popped back into this thread. It prompted me to review my programming and exactly what I was getting from the Sport Pack. I decided that there was no way I was getting $13/mon of value from it, so I went on-line and dropped it.

I'm really glad I popped back into this thread. It prompted me to review my programming and exactly what I was getting from the Sport Pack. I decided that there was no way I was getting $13/mon of value from it, so I went on-line and dropped it.
i believe the sports pack is really good for college games but that's pretty much it.

RZ = NFL lite: a pox on those who really enjoy their sports or follolw a team.

Or is it just sour grapes from the disgruntled E lurkers? (yea, you) who can't get it?

Great games today (all of em, full length, all in sparkling HD). :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts