Who's staying up until Zero hour tonight?

I'll be sitting out the end (sleepy, had a bad day), but pulling the coax just in case in a couple of hours so if OTA still works I can use that until the E* install next week.

I is Down here in N"awlins!!!! I just got home from JAZZ Fest and I have a fridge full of ABITA Beers and 25 pounds of Live Crawfish !! and a bunch of coon asses.. Trying to show them what the future was going to look like!!!! but voOm is dead in a few hours....... God PLEASE Save our mind and eyes !!!!!!!

What are you all going to be watching for the finale? I'm watching AimUlee. I recorded it earlier and burned it to DVD but haven't watched it yet. I am going to hit record on my DVR in the last 5 minutes and let it run till it goes dark, or whatever.

I pulled the sat cable from my other stb earlier today to see about the OTA. I hope it stays active till they come get the boxes.

Well....I just got home from a kick a$$ rasta party mon....tired and semi-drunk...beat...but I will toast to our beloved VOOM - the DBS carrier - for one last time with a 5 star Barbancourt Haitian rum! NIGHT FOLKS....I hope some records the last 3 minutes or so for posterity...

10 minutes to go, I'm on my 6th Ice beer in 5 hours and watching/recording HDNEWS.

Well, that's all she wrote, no shutdown message, just no signal at 12:01 P.S.T. OTA still kickin.

Decided to leave it on Ch. 100. Signal died a couple of seconds after 12:00. It was fun while it lasted. Voomin' since 6/04....now I'll be DirecTVin'. :(

Thanks for everything, Voom.

yep, I was watching monstershd, really got into it and forgot that it would be over. I wasn't even watching the clock at that point, then poof, it was gone. I feel a void.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts