Who's staying up until Zero hour tonight?

I'll be sitting out the end (sleepy, had a bad day), but pulling the coax just in case in a couple of hours so if OTA still works I can use that until the E* install next week.

I is Down here in N"awlins!!!! I just got home from JAZZ Fest and I have a fridge full of ABITA Beers and 25 pounds of Live Crawfish !! and a bunch of coon asses.. Trying to show them what the future was going to look like!!!! but voOm is dead in a few hours....... God PLEASE Save our mind and eyes !!!!!!!

What are you all going to be watching for the finale? I'm watching AimUlee. I recorded it earlier and burned it to DVD but haven't watched it yet. I am going to hit record on my DVR in the last 5 minutes and let it run till it goes dark, or whatever.

I pulled the sat cable from my other stb earlier today to see about the OTA. I hope it stays active till they come get the boxes.

I'll be watching Nadine, caught Amélie earlier today. Would have enjoyed it more if the subtitles hadn't been overrun by the crawl telling me to get Dish! :mad: Vicki

Well....I just got home from a kick a$$ rasta party mon....tired and semi-drunk...beat...but I will toast to our beloved VOOM - the DBS carrier - for one last time with a 5 star Barbancourt Haitian rum! NIGHT FOLKS....I hope some records the last 3 minutes or so for posterity...

10 minutes to go, I'm on my 6th Ice beer in 5 hours and watching/recording HDNEWS.

Well, that's all she wrote, no shutdown message, just no signal at 12:01 P.S.T. OTA still kickin.

Farewell, Voom. BTW, ota still working. But for how long?

Decided to leave it on Ch. 100. Signal died a couple of seconds after 12:00. It was fun while it lasted. Voomin' since 6/04....now I'll be DirecTVin'. :(

Thanks for everything, Voom.

yep, I was watching monstershd, really got into it and forgot that it would be over. I wasn't even watching the clock at that point, then poof, it was gone. I feel a void.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)