Why I love DTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why do I love DirecTV?

They gave me the Ticket to Go for Free for having Superfan previously.

And they are probably the nicest people I have ever talked to on the phone, everytime I have had a question or even a slight problem, they have taken care of it.

Big said:
60.00 for the first 6 months plus nfl package not in HD I had hd package and the aholes told me it would cost more to get the games in hd. what a crock of sh..

177.00 18 months

Now that price did almost tripled.

that is highway robbery!!

i reported them to the BBB and of course nothing happened! theses people are raping customers!!

Downgrade your package!

Why do I love DirecTV?

They gave me the Ticket to Go for Free for having Superfan previously.

And they are probably the nicest people I have ever talked to on the phone, everytime I have had a question or even a slight problem, they have taken care of it.

Agreed...

I have had D* since March 1995. I have been a retailer, a HSP site manager, a contractor..all for D*... I love every aspect of their service except, they treat me less than fair on upgrades...I have only had one leased receiver since the beginning..That's the one I have now...They wanted $199 for the HD upgrade when I decided to kill the old Sony. I finally had her talked down to $99..Then I hit her with this scenario...I said o.k. listen...I don't need your dish...I have those and will install myself, I won't let a HSP tech in my house so....The price of the dish and the install should be enough to cover that $99, right ? She had no idea, anyhow I just took a new HR off from a buddies truck that works for the local hsp....I have service, no tech had to visit my home, and they did not have to provide a dish...Sometimes you have to work around people's stinkin thinkin. I don't like their policies but I love the product...I have free basic cable service supplied with my cable internet but still pay for DTV, and I pay full price all of them time no deals what-so-ever...I pay $79.99 for Total Choice Plus w/ HDDVR service, one television...Who cares that I have installed and/or sold more than 20,000 systems for them...They are a major corporation searching for profit not friends..

60.00 for the first 6 months plus nfl package not in HD I had hd package and the aholes told me it would cost more to get the games in hd. what a crock of sh..

177.00 18 months

Now that price did almost tripled.

that is highway robbery!!

i reported them to the BBB and of course nothing happened! theses people are raping customers!!

Please post a comment that actually makes sense. "177.00 18 months" "Now that price did almost tripled." means nothing. If you want help you need to write so others will understand you.

If you wish yo know how it feels to have your price increase every 3 months for SOMETHING , sign up with Dish Network . Sheesh . I think they look at individual bills and pick out what they should raise a price on just for the Hell of it . And Charlie doing his own commercials speaks volumes about his arrogance . Charle looks even more idiotic on Dorectv because the pictures are much cleaner ! WoooHooo . And talk about raping customers .....WOW !!! After 13 years I am now here with Directv . SO FAR , everything is great .

dont pay attention to big, its the same poster as bigmac over at HighDefForum.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts