Why would a specific frequency have 0 quality?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
With your addition testing and signal readings, I have good news! The dish is only out of alignment.

Based on your Signal Quality readings, the reflector is pointed slightly to the West of where it should be aimed for optimal signal readings on all transponders. The 11842 transponder gets higher Signal Quality readings when the dish is slightly out of alignment to the West due to interference from the adjacent satellite.

Your Blind Scan results indicate that the LNBF is very close to frequency, so don't be concerned with replacing.

Your problems will be solved with a few minutes on the roof while on a cell phone with someone watching the Signal Quality reading on transponders 12177 or 11966. Standing behind the reflector move the dish to the Left (East) about 1/8-1/4 of an inch.

Good Luck!

Thank you very much everyone, you guys are always so helpful.

You guys are like Saints, especially Titanium, you had it right one. Went upstairs, did a BBM Video with my wife and had her put the phone across the TV, and I fiddled with the reflector. Without loosening the nuts, I slightly nudged the dish to the left (due east) and there it was, my receiver started beeping in a much higher pitch.
When I first went upstairs the Quality was going up to 33% and back down to %0, which might explain the occasional signal lock on 11,960.
Once I confirmed it, I just loosened the nuts and moved it juts a tiny tick, tightened them, and there it is.

I can't thank you all, especially Titanium, enough!

26750b0de8b96fc00fc513830510f8ea.jpg

7dabba07c63c2bb3b35308be793f8a89.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)