Wife's kinda creeped out. Directv came back to "check" on the installation??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
And clearly that isn't a subscriber issue. If that happens, they need to look internally. I can understand an installers pov maybe, but much needs to be done to fix this simple issue.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

And clearly that isn't a subscriber issue. If that happens, they need to look internally. I can understand an installers pov maybe, but much needs to be done to fix this simple issue.

And it's not the installers issue either. The system needs fixed but I always tell every customer that they may see a manager come and do a quick look and possibly take a few pics. Nothing to be alarmed about, always get the same reply " oh thanks for the heads up, I'll tell them you did a great job if I see them". Covers me and gives them a clue on as to why somebody else may come.

And again, I've never said it was an installer issue, and have defended them. The homeowners property rights come first. After that, the company should make any visits to the point of install common knowledge to all involved. If they do not, their policies should be changed.

Last edited:
I've seen a few cases when techs come out to do the work, then their supervisor calls rushing them to take pics and pressuring them to hurry up for the next work order and cuss each other loudly over the phone, which is a bad install waiting to happen.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)